Entourage

ruzz

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

harvey bought it for a dollar.

they said they sold it for 74,999,999 less and 24,999,999 less than harvey originally was going to pay. and ari said all i know is harvey is the man you want in this situation because of what he did for shakespeare in love.

With the above said, I'm gonna add this. The mistake that Vince and everyone else did was giving Billy full creative control. I know that Vince can see some creative genius in Billy, but I'm agreeing with E on this one, the movie was absolute garbage. Billy really has no idea where he was going to do with this film, personally I feel that after they reedited Queens Blvd, he lost it cause they ruined his baby. After reediting Queens, Billy wanted creative control so that no one could ever ruin his dream. However by doing this, what E saw was the fact that Billy was not a creative as they thought he was. I have this theory that all along E knew that Billy wasn't going to make a good movie, he was going to ruin it. I guess I don't blame E for being nervous, he did invest his life savings in the whole thing. But now that the movie is in Harvey's hands, I can see Billy flipping out yet again and trying to sabotage the film's release date.

With the above said, I'm gonna add this. The mistake that Vince and everyone else did was giving Billy full creative control. I know that Vince can see some creative genius in Billy, but I'm agreeing with E on this one, the movie was absolute garbage. Billy really has no idea where he was going to do with this film, personally I feel that after they reedited Queens Blvd, he lost it cause they ruined his baby. After reediting Queens, Billy wanted creative control so that no one could ever ruin his dream. However by doing this, what E saw was the fact that Billy was not a creative as they thought he was. I have this theory that all along E knew that Billy wasn't going to make a good movie, he was going to ruin it. I guess I don't blame E for being nervous, he did invest his life savings in the whole thing. But now that the movie is in Harvey's hands, I can see Billy flipping out yet again and trying to sabotage the film's release date.

You saw the movie?!

I was really hoping that the Arab kid would get screwed over with spending 75 Million on a crappy film.

THEN AGAIN

I heard a lot of American movies get booed the fuck out of Cannes and thats just how they are. Who knows? It could be a fucking awesome movie and they make tons of cash.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
It's about fuckin time! Me and my buddy were just talking about this the other day, it seemed like Entourage just fell off the face of the earth.

If the boys are back in NYC are we gonna see a reapperance of Dom? Will they be staying with Turtle's moms?

they got fucked on the writers strike. season was supposed to be 12 eps but hbo bumped it to 17 b/c of the delay.

the scene i saw was the guys coming out of a club (its actually just a really cool looking apt entrance) at like 9am and hopping into a cab. niggas is mad short in real life.

Thats dope that they upped it to 17. Sunday nights on the couch are back!

I always figured that E an Turtle were just lil fellas. Remember that show that E used to be on with that hot chick and the talking puppet dog that Bobcat voiced? When he was standing next to her his head barely reached her ginormous fun bags. Pretty good view though nonetheless.

Thats dope that they upped it to 17. Sunday nights on the couch are back!

I always figured that E an Turtle were just lil fellas. Remember that show that E used to be on with that hot chick and the talking puppet dog that Bobcat voiced? When he was standing next to her his head barely reached her ginormous fun bags. Pretty good view though nonetheless.

yeah i knew they were, but drama, who normally looks like a power forward next to those dudes, was like 5'10 max.

Ya I always kinda asummed he was giant too.

The funniest thing about Drama is that you've gotta wonder how much of his character is spot-on with his actual life. Like he walked in for casting and they were like "You're who's brother?? Too fuckin funny! You've got the part."

They really should get a reality show together with him, Charlie Murphy, Frank Stallone, Britney/Hillary Duff's sister, etc etc and call it Runner Up or something.