Entourage

ruzz

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i liked it a lot. not much happened to progress the series in any direction but who doesn't want to see ari on shrooms? brought me a bit of a bad trip flashback to when i talked to both of my parents on the phone whilst tripping balls. vince was just a little too "guy who's never done a psychadelic pretending like he's on a psychadelic" for most of the trip.

The one thing that entourage makes me wonder is how accurate this representations of these actors are. Eric Roberts is a perfect example, I wonder if hollywood thinks this is hilarious because ER is known as the guy who never even drinks or something. OR remember when James Woods went to the house to get those tickets? He was such a prick, I wonder if that was like a joke about how he's actually the nicest guy ever and could never yell at anyone out of character....

The one thing that entourage makes me wonder is how accurate this representations of these actors are. Eric Roberts is a perfect example, I wonder if hollywood thinks this is hilarious because ER is known as the guy who never even drinks or something. OR remember when James Woods went to the house to get those tickets? He was such a prick, I wonder if that was like a joke about how he's actually the nicest guy ever and could never yell at anyone out of character....

I think most actors do over the top parodies of themselves. I think it's classic that for James Woods his gf on the show was meant to make fun of his rep for fucking barely legal, surgery enhanced wannabe actress types, except that chick did happen to be his real life gf. I've no idea who Eric Roberts is but I think Gary Busey is definitely known as kind of a kook.

I'm just waiting for next couple weeks to see what is going to happen with Smoke Jumpers. I guess that last weeks foreshadowing with Vince fighting the fire was a sign that it was ment to be. Also anyone else feel that Gary Busey was supposed to be inthis episode instead of Eric Roberts? Something didn't feel right in this episode.

I'm just waiting for next couple weeks to see what is going to happen with Smoke Jumpers. I guess that last weeks foreshadowing with Vince fighting the fire was a sign that it was ment to be. Also anyone else feel that Gary Busey was supposed to be inthis episode instead of Eric Roberts? Something didn't feel right in this episode.
lol gary would of been funny too but er did the trick

They already had an episode with Gary Busey. It was the one where Turtle ruins his sculpture.

i've had enough of gary to be honest. i enjoyed watching eric roberts be the shrooms supplier, and act like such a fucking weirdo the entire episode.

They already had an episode with Gary Busey. It was the one where Turtle ruins his sculpture.

i know.......................................................................................................................

hes just such a cooky person it would of fit as well.

and hes been in a few episodes.... e's desk was another one he has been in.