Entourage

ruzz

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ari Gold: Far and away the best part of the show. Lloyd too.

Edit: watching 409 now, just noticed E is wearing my uppercut shirt in the car crash scene. His outfits must be getting better~

Ari Gold: Far and away the best part of the show. Lloyd too.

Edit: watching 409 now, just noticed E is wearing my uppercut shirt in the car crash scene. His outfits must be getting better~

i was thinking how much i liked that shirt too...

the show was good the first 2 seasons and now is surely filling into catering exclusively to the douche bag bro type. the only reason i'm watching it is because i have yet to miss an episode...althought i bore myself each and everytime.

Sorry, but it's exactly the opposite. The show used to be full of fairly primitive humor, while funny, it was pretty basic... these days it evolved into more story-focused show. Still good enough to keep me watching.

I don't see what a douche bag bro type would see in it...

the show was good the first 2 seasons and now is surely filling into catering exclusively to the douche bag bro type. the only reason i'm watching it is because i have yet to miss an episode...althought i bore myself each and everytime.

I'd have to agree with you on that one about the dousche bag part. It does have its weak points at times but I've been seeing some pretty hilarious shit in the few last episodes.

Sorry, but it's exactly the opposite. The show used to be full of fairly primitive humor, while funny, it was pretty basic... these days it evolved into more story-focused show. Still good enough to keep me watching.

I don't see what a douche bag bro type would see in it...

i agree with the first part.

but i haven't met a bro that didn't like entourage.