Entourage

ruzz

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen every episode of Entourage, and will probably continue to watch it, as well as hate myself for doing so. Honestly, the show is mad weak - especially compared with other HBO offerings (The Wire, anyone?) But I still watch it for some inexplicable reason. One big beef is that they used to do gratuitous tittie shots but have since broken the habit which I find unacceptable.

Well hey, Entourage has still got another season this fall. Maybe they'll start up again with the titty shots.

Yeah Entourage is wayyyy too short. It's less then 30 minutes and each episode barely has time to build before it's over. The last episode where Turtle was taking that chick out ended way too abruptly.

Well hey, Entourage has still got another season this fall. Maybe they'll start up again with the titty shots.

Yeah Entourage is wayyyy too short. It's less then 30 minutes and each episode barely has time to build before it's over. The last episode where Turtle was taking that chick out ended way too abruptly.

I actually timed the episode last Sunday cause I was shocked at how short it was, with a 2 min intro not included, it was only 22 min long....almost better to wait for a few episodes to pile up on the DVR and then watch them all at once so you can really sink your teeth into it.

show is really short, two out of the last 3 weeks I had to host some schmuck who doesn't watch HBO, dude managed to ruin my viewing with terrible questions

'who is that?' - 'former agent'

'who is that?' - 'current agent'

'what are they doing?' - 'meeting the former agent'

'why?' - '......'

then the show was over....

Try starting June 17th, meaning that we get new episodes all summer long. On another note, no new Episode next week, due to HBO showing Burry My Heart at Wounded Knee.

I actually timed the episode last Sunday cause I was shocked at how short it was, with a 2 min intro not included, it was only 22 min long....almost better to wait for a few episodes to pile up on the DVR and then watch them all at once so you can really sink your teeth into it.

I didn't start watching Entourage until about January and what I did was download every single episode to my iPod and watched them all on the plane from Amsterdam. It wasn't until I started watching them right when they came out that I noticed how short these things were. HBO realllllly needs to do something about that.

I heard someone say that this was like a male version of Sex and the City xD

The scripts are beginning to suck. That last episode Prince's Bride where he had to band the rich guys wife sucked!

In my opinion, they don't suck, they just don't have enough time to elaborate on episodes. Of course when you only have 22 minutes for an episode, you can't add too much depth.