Entourage

ruzz

I would even be happy if they cut out some episodes, but made all the shows 1 hour long. I love the show, but that is my only complaint about it. They definitely have the power to really take the show anywhere they want, so why the hell not make it an hour!

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn. season 4 premiere was pretty good. the whole documentary style thing was an adverse way at looking at the show. going into it i thought it was going to be shot just like the episodes sort of indirect.

they need to get walsh off the show, hes really annoying and ruins episodes. im waiting for E to knock him out

I think it's because they haven't really developed the character personalities beyond their initial introduction to the show. Walsh is still the same predictable wreck from the previous film, and his whole paranoia and self-loathing with the process of filming was the focal point of the episode.

It's like there was only a few minutes of real plot development and a lot of back and forth with the trust fund bitch and Walsh... interested in seeing what happens with Sloane and E... only because Sloane is absolutely drop dead gorgeous.

are they trying to be ironic with vince being such a bad fucking actor?

Like it or not Adrian Grenier has always been a horrible actor. It wasn't as noticable before because the focus of the show wasn't always on him, like it is now.

Adrien Grenier's spanish is absolutely horrible for his part. This episode made him look like a fucking horrible actor. But maybe it was just too hard for him to act like a movie star, acting like a colombian drug lord. :rolleyes:

Interview's POV was a nice change and apt for an episode about the "making of."

Walsh was hilarious, he had all the lines in this episode, don't know what you guys are bitching about.

Vincent Chase was always a "prop" for the action and lines to happen around him.

And Sofia Vergara + copious amount of coke = icon_anal.gif