Entourage

ruzz

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest on-display

i would smash ari's wife so hard. ari's gonna get ruthless again. ashley is a fucking psycho golem. i would smash sorority girl so hard. i think turtle will get some since jaime is leaving. who am I? I'm turtle. fuck yeah he's gonna hit it. i would smash E's secretary so hard. FINALLY E. now its time to hook up with the secretary

fucking great episode. classic entourage, worth a rewatch

sorority chick is right. And this epi was def one of the better ones this season. I think that the recurring theme of Ari not gettin any from his wife is hilarious too.

and yea that ashley chick is annoying as hell, hopefully they let that story line die.

i honestly think if there was a hotter actress playing the role of ashley it would warrant E's infatuation and tolerance of her complete psycho shit, It would probably add credibility/believablity to the story line

i honestly think if there was a hotter actress playing the role of ashley it would warrant E's infatuation and tolerance of her complete psycho shit, It would probably add credibility/believablity to the story line

you know, I agree with that. Personally I couldn't understand E's attraction to her from the start, so all the interaction following that just seemed like it had zero substance to the whole episode (if that makes any sense to anyone but me lol)

Guest on-display
you know, I agree with that. Personally I couldn't understand E's attraction to her from the start, so all the interaction following that just seemed like it had zero substance to the whole episode (if that makes any sense to anyone but me lol)

i dont think that he liked her because she was hot. she basically was an easy lay and I noticed that she gave it up to E every episode. I remember E begging a couple times and she still gave it up lol. ashley was just a fuck buddy/ rebound in my opinion until sloan or someone hotter showed up. E's getting laid more than vince.

question:

jamie or sorority chick?

tough one for y'allz

+1 on the sorority chick looking pretty generic. plenty of those types in la.

they need to bring back dana

dana_gordon_entourage.jpg