Entourage

ruzz

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this season is beyond wack. it gets worse and worse with every episode. the characters are written with as much depth as a fucking puddle. does anyone really care about their lame relationships? does the E/Sloan "romance" seem remotely plausible? no, no and no. this show blows.

surprised that there's not a discussion on what uptowns turtle wore to the premiere... oh how the times have changed

I was wondering since they made a big deal about him wearing sneakers then they didn't really show them. from what I could tell they looked these

nike-af1-turtle-entourage-sale-main.jpg

was it just me or did ashley look like shit? massive head, super skinny, 14 years old...

she reminded me of that girl from the it's always sunny episode "underage drinking: a national concern." you know, the girl w/ braces who nervously says, "twenty-one?" when they ask how old she is.

Oh fuck she played the hot daughter? Wow she looks a lot shittier on the show.

Also wtf Vince couldn't back out of a parking space the last ep and now he's winning races fast and the furious style?

edit: I hope they keep Bow Wow's shit minimal because he really does suck.

i thought the episode was cool and nice ari was a nice change ( i love him either way) i think this episode really showed how much ari cares for vince and his homies and turtle is a lucky man haha i wanna see how school pans out with the season... what kind of business will he be opening? i say boutique ( because of his closet and love for sneakers) or restaurant.

I think it folded when Saigon revealed he was already under someone else's management and that dude bought out Turtle's cut for like 40k.

Yep correct.

How do you guys feel about this season? Like what do you predict for the ending of it? It just seems like everybody is trying to break free of Vince but if that happens what's next?

Yep correct.

How do you guys feel about this season? Like what do you predict for the ending of it? It just seems like everybody is trying to break free of Vince but if that happens what's next?

The show ends, I think that's the point right? Haven't read if this is the last season but it definitely feels like it.

I'm having a tough time seeing how this show can go on for many more seasons without being way too repetitive, up until now any repeat scenarios have been masked well and fans have been distracted enough by bling, ladies and fame. Always great entertainment though, and look forward to what happens next. Just hope they don't go pulling some whack shit like someone has a kid or dies etc...