Entourage

ruzz

I don't think it'll last. Season 5 wasn't there for nothing, I think we're now looking at an older more mature Vince, he's changed as well as his entourage. And i agree that sloan should become a regular on the show. i don't care so much for jamie lynn

Sloan is a great character, they should utilize her more in season 6, they left the door open to do so... I think season 6 will be more positive/ less crisis, but the show wouldn't be interesting if everything always worked out.

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sloan is a great character, they should utilize her more in season 6, they left the door open to do so... I think season 6 will be more positive/ less crisis, but the show wouldn't be interesting if everything always worked out.

I'm not sure if you've noticed but things do always work out.

As long as it maintains a healthy serving of snappy dialogue it'll always be good. More Turtle v Drama and Ari v any and everyone. Be good to see Ari and Adam Davies duking it out again next season.

• 1 month later...

i heart autumn reeser

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3ia6457d363dfaaf434f04811955648262

Jami Gertz, Autumn Reeser join 'Entourage'

Actresses land recurring roles in HBO's comedy series

By Nellie Andreeva

March 2, 2009, 11:00 PM ET

73181-gertz_jami_reeser_autumn_341x182.jpg

Jami Gertz, left, and Autumn Reeser (Getty Images photos)

Meet Mrs. Andrew.

Jami Gertz has joined HBO's "Entourage" as a recurring. She will play the wife of Andrew Klein (Gary Cole), recently brought to Miller/Gold as an agent by his longtime friend, Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven).

Also joining "Entourage" as a recurring next season is Autumn Reeser, who will play Lizzy, a new junior agent at Miller/Gold.

Unlike Ari's wife (Perrey Reeves), famously referred to on the show only as Mrs. Ari, Gertz's character will have a name: Marlo Klein.

Gertz ("Still Standing") is repped by ICM and Alchemy.

Before "Entourage," Reeser will shoot Universal's "Smokin' Aces: Blowback." She is managed by Kritzer/Levine/Wilkins.

• 3 months later...

season 6 only 3 weeks away? was watching hbo yesterday for something about fan picked favorite episodes or something like that and a sneak preview for a new episode came on. i thought it was an episode that hadn't come out yet (looked like it was shot in his first house) and i couldn't believe it. anyways, i feel like this andrew klein guy is going to ruin the whole ari vibe at miller gold. what do you think?

autumn reeser

she was on the OC. shes playing a new character on entourage

i heart autumn reeser

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3ia6457d363dfaaf434f04811955648262

Jami Gertz, Autumn Reeser join 'Entourage'

Actresses land recurring roles in HBO's comedy series

By Nellie Andreeva

March 2, 2009, 11:00 PM ET

73181-gertz_jami_reeser_autumn_341x182.jpg

Jami Gertz, left, and Autumn Reeser (Getty Images photos)

Meet Mrs. Andrew.

Jami Gertz has joined HBO's "Entourage" as a recurring. She will play the wife of Andrew Klein (Gary Cole), recently brought to Miller/Gold as an agent by his longtime friend, Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven).

Also joining "Entourage" as a recurring next season is Autumn Reeser, who will play Lizzy, a new junior agent at Miller/Gold.

Unlike Ari's wife (Perrey Reeves), famously referred to on the show only as Mrs. Ari, Gertz's character will have a name: Marlo Klein.

Gertz ("Still Standing") is repped by ICM and Alchemy.

Before "Entourage," Reeser will shoot Universal's "Smokin' Aces: Blowback." She is managed by Kritzer/Levine/Wilkins.

I thought the episode was lame, esp for the season opener. I really thought we were going to get a bit of the filming process and see Vince butt heads with Scorcese. Instead we get this big time skip and all of a sudden they're 1)back in LA with a huge house 2)Vince is super popular 3)everything is good again. I feel like they didn't earn this and all the emotion from the last season had no payoff. Don't get me wrong I wanted to see everyone happy/balling again, but not out of nowhere.

Also did Turtle lose a lot of weight?