Entourage

ruzz

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt into it. It takes a lot for me to not like a show.

I'm hopeful but the fact that they just glossed over his rise to money and fame again is pretty lame.

Too much cheese in this episode and Ari was under par. Plus Gary Coles character being big shit was way too soon as well.

Too much cheese in this episode and Ari was under par. Plus Gary Coles character being big shit was way too soon as well.

I agree... but it felt to me like a set up for a big fall for his character early-ish in this season.

Overall not a bad season premier.... although premiers tend to be kinda shitty. As if the going consensus in hollywood is the season opener is a "soft-premier" for the second episode of the season when shit really gets crackin...

I was in hollywood the night they were filming the premier scene at the Mann theatre. They had all the usual shit blocked off and the camera trucks and all, I figured it was an actual movie premier... Until we got closer and saw the huge posters for "Vincent Chase"..... was almost surreal for a moment..... "Wait....Isn't he made up??...... Where am I?? Where did I buy this weed we've been smoking?......"

i'm still down with sloan but chriqui's starting to look a little rough on those closeups... her voice is still a+++++ though (and not in an ebay feedback kind of way)

however i did get hdtv since last season so that could be it... or seeing her non-hotness in cadillac records has led to an overall fall from grace

surprised that there's not a discussion on what uptowns turtle wore to the premiere... oh how the times have changed