TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

There was a feature last year in maxim I'm pretty sure (if not another similar magazine) that rated York one of the top five North American universities in terms of hot girls on campus... they must be hiding.

U of T student though so I'm not confined to campus.

With regards to a winter coat I've been feeling some of the sleeker looking Moncler coats (not the vinyl looking poofy ones).

to york's fairness i was in a program with a ton of asian dudes and few girls who didnt have facial hair. economics = no fruit.

Every girl though once you talk to them at york seems fucking retarded and thinks ed hardy is the height of fashion.

yorks a commuter school so i wouldnt start judging until classes start

first day you will see so many girls trying SOOOO hard to look good....but not in that good way which pretty girls do it...but like in a richmond st on firday night way.

So here is something awesome I read that I thought I would share. I am a massive fan of Monocle magazine and everything they do because they just do it with so much more class. Well, apparently, as Monocle expands its retail presence, they will be opening a few more of their stores... and one may be in Toronto! Check out the article at the link I posted and notice the quick acknowledgment about the cities that are getting the new stores.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/press/has-monocle-brought-a-corrective-lens-to-the-business-of-magazines-1773077.html