TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Fuck i just bought my grail jacket...va leather and a vacation for me and the misses to aruba.

No more purchassing till forever..or at least until next pay.

P.s anyone go to china day in spadina...shit was wylde. I saw some 15year olds cover that song happy endings by that chick. I got some jack fruit mad cheap and cut back through kensington.

would do again

Where is this serpentine store?

I too am interested in some dbss items but never seen this store around the yorkville area, cant find a website either, thanks.

Anyone know if/when Serpentine is opening? Saw the store listed under the DBSS site's stock list.

^^^ thanks I'll check it out after work..... is there anywhere in TO I can find OV stuff????

@Moondog,

VA leather is pure sweetness, congrats.......

I'm still hunting for my Charcoal _7 long rider

You should post a fit pic of that VA if possible, I'd like to see how it drapes....

^^^ thanks for the info, I passed by there yesterday and thought they weren't open yet, looked kinda empty~ish inside but now I know better...

Still looking for some Odyn Vovk in town...... how's Jonathan + Olivia??? seems to be the only confirmed place for OV here, but I've never been there and I'm not too familiar with the area either, do they have just a couple of OV items or some decent stock?

^^^ thanks for the info, I passed by there yesterday and thought they weren't open yet, looked kinda empty~ish inside but now I know better...

Still looking for some Odyn Vovk in town...... how's Jonathan + Olivia??? seems to be the only confirmed place for OV here, but I've never been there and I'm not too familiar with the area either, do they have just a couple of OV items or some decent stock?

i believe J+O has a few of the odyn vovk ribbed tanks left, in addition to the goat leather hooded jacket. go check it out. queen and ossington, go half a block north on ossington.

oops i meant to quote shopace, this reply is for you

dunno the name of it.

looked wool though.

had 4 pockets on the front (2 chest, 2 lower) looked like a surplus store jacket style. If i were to name it i'd call it a utility jacket. But thats just the word that comes to mind when i see it. Maybe even M65'ish, ya, thats more like it.

^^^ Showbiz, what color btw? and thanks for the info....

My all time fave was the 07FW wool bedford in dark brown with random multicolor spots of fabric everywhere, wish I could kop that one somehow......

A nice wool coat is proly the only thing I'm missing now for fall/winter season, well a nice wool vest for layering would be nice too and maybe so nice wool HB pants if I can find them....