TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

I thought no online store of uniqlo shipped to Canada??

i thought the same thing? would like to know somewhere that ships it to canada, maybe just ebay?

i wear hanes v-necks ... medium fit me well until i wash them, large fit me perfect after a wash. I wear the mediums as undershirts and the large when i'm just rockin that.

oh and speaking of uniqlo i saw a pic of a dude rockin some khaki denim joints by them, fit looked perfect i'd like to find what these are and somewhere thatd ship to me

OH AAAND Anyone know which day Kweli and Hi Tek are playing at nathan philips square?

kweli and hitek reflection eternal (nelson mandela voice)

Sunday September 20th, from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Toronto will be hosting the Manifesto Festival Main Event at Nathan Philips Square. Performers will include:

* Reflection Eternal (Talib Kweli & HiTek)

* Colin Munroe

* Tona

* Art of Fresh

* Solitair of Kardi’s Black Jays crew

* Grand Analog

* Richie Sosa

* Empire

Also, there will be “The Freshest Goods” Market and a graffiti mural to be painted on a 70 ft. wall throughout the day. This is only a portion of what will be going on that Sunday. If you’re in the city or planning to visit it on September 20, this is a must-see event. You can find out more about this five-day festival at The Manifesto Festival.

^^^ Yeah, what he said....

I ship crap to the us all the time, friends and family there get it and then they'll ship it to me with usps global priority, adds another week to the wait time but always worked for me when no direct shipping to Canada is available and you can take off the tags too before it gets here.

SUP toronto
What up Manhattan

all i really wanna know is one thing....

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

gramps do you work out at hart house?

Shit, I do. Was there a SIGHTING? That would be embarrassing because I wear the most retarded shit to the gym.

He rides a bicycle and I saw him do it at Christie and Bloor the other day! Stalking gramps is becoming a bi-annual event for me.

This is getting absurd. You've got to flag me down next time!

yo wheres good to get a haircut/not hard to get to from ryerson

prob been asked but im lazy

Go to Grateful Head. I can't gives those guys and gals enough praise. They do an awesome job, create a great atmosphere, there is always good music on... just go and see for yourself. It's on Dundas just on the north side of Trinity-Bellwoods park.

Go to Grateful Head. I can't gives those guys and gals enough praise. They do an awesome job, create a great atmosphere, there is always good music on... just go and see for yourself. It's on Dundas just on the north side of Trinity-Bellwoods park.

Can they do a barber-style cut? I went to Blood & Bandages but the dude did kind of a sloppy job. Can anybody recommend a better barber?

there are some old school barbers on bay just a couple seconds north of dundas on the west side (terminal barbershop)

i've been there a few times and they do a pretty good job (straight razors when trimming edges around the ears, etc.

they also have really cool antique barber chairs... i think it's the place where most doctors, etc. in the area go.

cost is about 20 even, if you tip.

Definitely. I just need to figure out whether I'm seeing them (her?) here or in Montreal.

Os Mutantes are the same night here in Toronto and I want to see both, so I was thinking about going to Pop Montreal and catching them both there on different nights. Would probably miss Nuit Blanche if I did that though. Dilemma.