TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Damn dude I listen to that shit every morning, heard them talking about it today but didnt know it was suicide (obviously they wouldnt mention that aspect). You know the method he used? Is that a morbid question?

Sorry to say but itd be funny if he died from asphyxiation, considering how much the guys made fun of David Caradine for ending it like that.

RIP martin streek

dont know if any of you listen to edge 102 back in the day but the man commited suicide and was found dead..

heres an old clip of him

holy crap. people dropping like flies.

what's good in town this saturday? A few friends in the city want to do a belated birthday thing, but specifically, I want to have a good time with a girl I saw yesterday. She has pretty good, sufu-friendly tastes with music and bars, but we have no idea what's happening this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

k, for reelsies, whos all gonna be in town aug 4th, 5th, 6th. theres like 80 niggas i need to see and catch up with. i dont have anywhere to throw a party so can we all agree to meet for drinks one night and get retarded?

i did the exact opposite of trying to get street snapped and got super naked and went swimming

it was better

nesk, come back sooner

also to any joyboys around saturday night my band is opening for career suicide/brutal knights/social circkle/acid reflux at the poor alex at dundas and bathurst. come show some love

best place to get my (pending) crotch blow fixed?

(i'm sure its been answered over and over again, but the search function on sufu is shitttttt)

i don't trust my local tailor

yea i'm down.

on another note, if anyones around the goodfoot at bay n bloor and they still have the SALE sticker on the window and would be able to snap a picture of it i'll suck yur d on the 4th 5th 6th.

I wanna get the circular part as part of a tattoo, if you must know.

thanks.

I live like 2 blocks from that place, I'll take a pic next time I pass by if you still need it, shouln't be later than this weekend since I finally decided to also get the grey w+h x d sb's, I just saw the sign on nomad in richmond this tuesday so should still be there too.

btw- no need for comp ;-)