TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

hamilton looks like shit but i sort of agree with that accessment hocus..

the city at the very least has a history and an identity and thats more than what most cnd suburban communities can claim.

that being said i really like toronto, but so much shit does piss me off on a daily basis in this city.. sometimes it feels like this city, province, and country is soo far behind the curve when it comes to certain things..

went into tnt today to buy some s2a shoes, which actually turned out to be really ugly so i passed, ended up buying some stuff online instead. hali asked about my skulls, im not sure if he recognized me from last night as the dude was pretty P-A-R-T-Y.

I actually like those shoes.

Clopek bought a pair.

We have John Galliano now, did you see it?

Awesomely brutal.

Yeah I did recognize you, I just didn't want to launch into a real conversation for two reasons:

1: every time you see me I am a raging drunk.

2: I was, at that time, actively repressing every memory from the night before, lets assume I hadn't been to sleep yet.

Wooooooow, townies? Girl, 500,000 people =/= townies. Don't even front on my city like that. Toronto is the blandest place of its size in the world.

This is a true statement. I like Toronto, a lot, but for it's size? hell, Hali has like 350,000 and twice the character.

Yo anyone have a lead on an extra Just-ice tick?

I'm gonna make my dad go.

that paper planes chorus is so crazy. and bun brings the goods as usual. i think it was homi who posted a diplo mix and it had this version.

NESK, is wednesday at around 3:30 good for you? antonio said that he's meeting up with you then. anyone else wanna meet up with us?

yea, no driving for me too since it's $ to park, and no street parking in the afternoon anyway. just get off osgoode station and walk up queen st, west.

3:30 2morro by the thimble at richmond and spadina sound straight?

homi can meetup w/ us after 5pm.

i could go for a late lunch, fiending indian food.

yea i did my shopping today.. well, looking at the things i cant afford in nomad, and then not being able to find decent jeans anyfuckingwhere.. yo steve i was in tnt today, and there was this old tall baldish guy in there, and he was a total cock haha. he actually told me to go to over the rainbow

but i do really, really want to buy one of those cool plastic watches.

oh and ransom is like... ridiculous

i had no idea they were renovating, its pretty cool, if sparse right now

the ransom line is pretty dope. i tried on the m65 but i wasnt a huge fan of the fit, the waxed trenchcoat is pretty cool though... i was surprised to say the least

anyways, midterms and stuff, maybe ill see some of you at justice?