TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

haha, as i typed that i kinda felt bad cause i knew youd catch feelings. sorry.

i dont think being a hipster makes anyone a shitty person, or a cokehead or whatever. i actually was trying to get to how pointless it is trying to call out people as hipsters now. everyone likes that shit. hipsters are pretty mainstream now.

ps - sean if i catch you on cobrasnake, i will come looking for you with a bat. keep that facial hair unironic, please.

i actually came close to offing myself when i read that, im not gonna lie :( :( :(

everything is mainstream. hahaha. when everyone is trying their absolute hardest to be cool all the time anyone calling anyone out on it is just retarded

but i think the only person we have to worry about catching on cobrasnake is sendkylhispassword, lol

Topic: Does an education into the arts corrupt our morals, as Rousseau argues, or is it, on the contrary, an essential part of our moral education, as Schiller argues? Discuss and defend your position with reference to the Rousseau and Schiller texts we have discussed in class.

its the most boring thing ive ever written about! and then tomorrow, i get to write another 4 pages on a topic that i havent even picked yet! fucking awesome!

Topic: Does an education into the arts corrupt our morals, as Rousseau argues, or is it, on the contrary, an essential part of our moral education, as Schiller argues? Discuss and defend your position with reference to the Rousseau and Schiller texts we have discussed in class.

its the most boring thing ive ever written about! and then tomorrow, i get to write another 4 pages on a topic that i havent even picked yet! fucking awesome!

that sounds pretty boring, im in the process of writing 2 4000 word essays. One is on the Icelandic labour market with regards to the fishing unions, and the other one is on 13th century French noble hunting practices. elective courses suck.

moondog... those sound absolutely horrifying. icelandic fishing market? jesus christ

if tomorrow is thursday, then i get off school at 2 and would definitely be down for something for an hour or two in the afternoon... i love 3 day weeks.