TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

all pms replied to. let me know if theys any problems.

perhaps a superlunch this week sometime to meetup so i can give yall mofos the goods? yorkvillish so me/hali dont have to miss work? homi you work around there ya?

moondog, nice cameo appearance tonight. if you live in the area, ill meetup wiht you to hook you a ticket for idplo, lemme know. i had a couple on me tonight but they went to hali and co.

ps- halis too pretty to be at sneaky dees.

moondog, nice cameo appearance tonight. if you live in the area, ill meetup wiht you to hook you a ticket for idplo, lemme know. i had a couple on me tonight but they went to hali and co.

I AM LITTLE PORTUGAL!

ps, yo fabulaz are you in toronto? i saw either you or some next asian dude who looks just like you in red pants at holt today

it was random

we all look alike, don't we

haha but serously tho, that wasn't me.

i dont even know man. im not involved with technical shit. but try to figure it out quick cause the site is gonna run out of tickets quick i think.

also, i cant promise anyone that there wont be a stupid lineup. ive never been to a party at this venue and this party isnt like the other ones i worked. apparently not even company people are getting guest list. ticket only. so try to get there early and kill time with some mojitos.

And yet, I was there.

LOL @ tonight.

sorry i dipped out on yall dudes so fast, but ya know... hali please tell me you ran game on that dirty nasty broad that i kinda knew.

shut up shut up shut up.

Why do I drink.

I feel fithy.

went into tnt today to buy some s2a shoes, which actually turned out to be really ugly so i passed, ended up buying some stuff online instead. hali asked about my skulls, im not sure if he recognized me from last night as the dude was pretty P-A-R-T-Y.

long and short of this story is .... credit cards and the internet = WTF DID I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in hamilton son, and they're allowed but no one knows what the fuck they are.

i fucking lost my car keys on saturday...so driving to toronto was made a little more difficult. i had to get my folks to come rescue me from the student ghetto. regardless, i will be in town THURSDAY 100% for justice ... sean, nesk, i'm looking in your direction for predrink shenans. jordie's coming. should be interesting (read: we aren't sleeping). i got friday off so i'll be having a glass of chardonnay or 2.

oh yeah, sufu hamilton road trip for real soon.