TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

i'm going to bed tonight, and YOU shut up. oh, its sidney's. i can't remember, not too far from klaxon howl i think. just get on queen and spadina (the side of queen american apparel is on) and walk west. you'll see it eventually.

oooww nice, im guessing this sidney's place fast and reliable and not super expensive rite? btw anyone wanna have a meetup just for chilling 2morrow or wed? ive seen some of u...but u haven't seen/meet me before. hheehhehe

what iment was i passed by when i was @dt with some friends when u guys were having a meet. its not like im a stalker...

lol...so is anyone up for a lunch meetup? ive got this week off cause of study week =) i need someone to see me so i an't the "ive seen you but you haven't seen me guy" on superfuture

did you just ask a group of dudes to have lunch with you...FROM THE INTERNET.

WOW

did you just ask a group of dudes to have lunch with you...FROM THE INTERNET.

WOW

i asked if theres "anyone", as in if theres any girls or guys that wanna have lunch and chill

how did you know we were waiting for someone to get off work?

this is getting deeper.

axstang told me when i said hi.

ok this is making me look REALLY weird, definitly need to show my face next time theres a meetup...or if anyone decides they wanna chill on tuesday or wed.