TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

so noone that went has actually told us how it was..

should i be salty that i didnt get tickets

and btw i used to crush skullz in cssss back in hs, that shit was a waste of time no doubt though.. one of my friends who played is still playing that shit in a paid league

you should be salty, it was dope, but drinks were still 9800 09fdhjoi biullion dollars and the bank machine charged 4 dollars to take money out. i was drunk and i was still incensed. that being said there was a naked girl in a glass cage wearing saran wrap and justice rocked the joint and the bouncers were all really friendly and girls were pretty and on ecstacy. and i had sex with uffie in the VIP room.

lol... i suck in it tho.. but i remember a highschool friend whos in the canadian CS team or something... he stopped going to school in gr.11 and joined the team.. and has practices.. i wonder what hes doing now..

did you go to jarvis?

anyone going to the fucked up show tomorrow night? i saw brutal knights and career suicide last night (resulting in the single most brutal hangover ive ever had in my life), skipped the kathedral tonight but ill for sure be at the horseshoe tomorrow

hardcore chicks are awesome/easy (Y)(Y)(Y)

Slainte's is uh... by where they're filming the Hulk. Fuck, I can never remember the street. Basically Gore Park area, then a block towards the escarpment.

While it's definitely not a party kinda place, there's a little place downtown called Chester's. The place has got 200+ beers from all over the world, and the staff are really cool. The Ab is just filled with high schoolers all the time.

hardcore chicks are awesome/easy (Y)(Y)(Y)

i beg to differ...hardcore girls suck and get to much of a complex to them in what would relate to a art student. Get a tatto here, hold a jacket there...dont take of your self there. Shit adds up and it sucks.

i imagine the girls you are thinking of are somewaht INDIEr then the most, as well it is fucked up in toronto 2007, not fucked up in living room 2005.

121805_keepitup_07.jpg..this isnt a pic from the show fucked up played...cause i dont have them on this computer...but you get the idea.

anywho, i would rather stick my dick in a toaster then touch your average hardcore girl. but thats just me differnt strokes for differnt folks.

haha, my friend scott is in that living room picture

and whatever, i was sitting on a speaker, and then making out with this girl, so im not going to complain. she was hot

so im assuming that means youre not going tonight? word on the street is the tranzmitors are amazing, so i kinda wanna see them

haha, my friend scott is in that living room picture

and whatever, i was sitting on a speaker, and then making out with this girl, so im not going to complain. she was hot

so im assuming that means youre not going tonight? word on the street is the tranzmitors are amazing, so i kinda wanna see them

i would rep you for the making out at a show...so cool.

im probably comming tonight...depends on when im done at the gym

i would rep you for the making out at a show...so cool.

im probably comming tonight...depends on when im done at the gym

your sarcasm fails to impress me... jerk! hahaha

fucking all of my friends (like 5 people) that i was supposed to go to the show tonight with all bailed, so im stuck here holding my dick. i think it would probably be kind of lame to go by myself, ive done movies alone before but a show is a line i dont think i can cross

hope its fun if you end up going.

well, i did it anyways

and it was worth it. ended up running into people there so it was ok, but it would have been equally as good solo... man fucked up put on a great show.

i cant justify the atrak show tomorrow, ive been to 3 concerts in 4 days and i desperately need to sit around and smoke pot tomorrow, haha

have fuuuuun

Hocus, BBQ Express. 2 doors down from my store on Queen and there's one in Yorkville too. Ribs + fries + rice + pasta will put you to bed.

As for non-fast food, don't do blowfish on King unless you're itching to lose money, fast, for no good reason. Like 12 bucks for a single piece of sushi.