TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

JEW's coming back? They were my first "real" concert a few years ago, but I don't think I'd go see them. Just checked out their site and that new single is shit.

Felt like it's not really sufu-ish either, but on Monday saw QOTSA. Show was dirty, in a good way. Weird as hell to go to the Hummingbird for it though (and what the fuck is with the name change?).

lol... i suck in it tho.. but i remember a highschool friend whos in the canadian CS team or something... he stopped going to school in gr.11 and joined the team.. and has practices.. i wonder what hes doing now..

still pwning newbs or killing ragheads for jesus. my friend was a cs god. then when he realised it ruined his life, he joined the military. once he out his cs skills to use in real world, he became elite soldier of fortune and has like 20 confirmed kills in 2 years of service. he cant wait to get back to afgahnistan. he swears he will be the one to put a bullet in bin laden. when he comes home, we dont really talk cause hes been brainwashed and mindfucked by the military machine. makes me real glad i stopped playing cs when i started getting laid.

yo nesk i had a ticket for you you douchehole. whatsup with stealing avatars? fab=canice?

mrjuby=un?

i got your message at around midnight. i ended up working a double. i figured i wouldnt find a ticket so i took an extra shift. whateves.