TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

nah he's prolly doing correspondence or on some part-time plan

they mail u the course packages, he mails them back blank + cash and nudez of himself and clopek on his couch. and he gets a 3.0 gpa. at least.

Wow. You ARE a real doctor.

more details on that party i was talking about a while ago.

nasty nav, diplo, lcd soundsystem, sat nov 3. 425 wellington w. toronto. (toronto school of circus arts)

tickets were sent to printers yesterday, godwilling there will be a massive stack of them in my hand by the weekend.

UofT St. George Commerce is teh sucks in particular. 25 Gs a year baby cuz I'm an international student. The city aint too bad though ;).

u of t st. george is actually pretty good for toronto. i wouldnt settle for any other school here. then again, the snobby liberal arts education will probably only yield obscenely high taste and no job and money to support it after grad. fuuuck.

McGill. I'm a stupid snob like that.

You are aware that both of those schools, while good at certain things, fucking blow at others?

I mean, I used to be really into school vs school, but really, most are good for something.

Except York, fuck York.

as somone who has gone to york for 5 years i can say the school sucks...it is full of ex von dutch, current ed hardy fococktas. around shaddy corners you can find the drug dealers, and around another corner you can find the most busted ginettas.