TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

i think we've gone far enough steve

edit: you gonna fit into size 31 MIJs?

What the hell are you talkin about.

no hali, keep going

btw, you working fri/sat? still have that shirt for me right?

Working sat.

Have the shirt.

Over.

a buddy of mine is home for the weekend so i might not be coming either, i will try to at least make it for a while but yknow

and yo halifamous you work at tnt right? do you guys have any april 77s in fat people sizes? like 32-33ish? im gonna try to stop in on friday or saturday are you gonna be there?

gfunk, i work saturday until about 6ish, but its looking like i have to be back in at 10pm and possibly pulling a double. im pulling to take the morning off and just work the night so i can get crunk with yall. is there something going down saturday night before the nuit blanche shitshow?

6ish maybe.

my main concern is being well rested enough to handle work. my new job just started and the weekend is shaping up to be a major kind of make or break situation. i gotta be in prime condition, so staying out all night getting drunk and trying to marry subarashi could fuck me over.

since its two days away, i think we should start thinking of a place to meet up. and time too.

going:

Clopek

mrjuby

NESK (maybe)

gfunkdocta

projectdenim + female coworkers

homi29

sean_ (maybe)

yuljo

moondog

showbiz00ditc

subarashii_kudamono (maybe)

Halifamous

anyone planning on staying out until sunrise?

so by coincidence, the megasoid party at the drake underground is also saturday night. which means sean has to come and get throwed with me. this gives us a good destination since its right in the middle of the queen w art hood, we can all bumrush that joint and get some drinks in between checking out the art.

anyone planning on staying out until sunrise?

how bout we all watch the sunrise @ yorkville's big rock. naked no homo.

but seriously, 9pm at the big thimble on richmond/spadina. sound cool w/ everyone?

now, i was told there's shuttles that take u to/from the different zones, them being fasion district queen/ocad, west queen west (drake, spin gallery), and yorkville.

bars open til 4am, and restaurants @ yorkville til 4am too.