TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

so for this wknd. friday, 2000 'til party. we got...

1. yuljo

2. homi29

3. me

4. nesk (after 12, and if he can get in no prob)

5. jolly

u on that list now nukka. i'm busy til 9pm that day, and be headin straight after, so i can't pickup. but if any of u have, i got 5 on it.

as to meet before? anywhere around king/bathurst at 10pm i'd say. any suggestions? i know starbucks and shiz will be closed by then.

nesk, yuljo and jolly, pm me ur cell phone numbers pause.

add me on facebook if u haven't already no promo.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504637302

im still not 100% on 2000 til as my ride to waterloo might want to go up friday night

ill let you know either way antonio

im in for nuit blanche for sure though, i was flipping through the guide today and theres mad installations , things should be huge..

For Nuit Blanche, does everyone want to start off in Yorkville area or Queen West or.. Queen West club district?

They like dudes that dress well, I guess. And dudes that by them beer. One of them told me today as long as we have liquor, she's down. AND it's her birthday tomorrow. Pre-drink @ King/Brant @ the Brant house. $3 mixed drinks from 5-10pm.

sean_, it starts sept 29 at 730 then ends at sunrise the next day.

damn you harry for bailing on nuit. so who will take the pixxx? homi you bringing your camera?

new list:

Clopek

mrjuby

NESK

gfunkdocta

projectdenim + coworkers

homi29

sean_

yuljo

moondog

maybe one of projectdenim's lady friends dont drink either? or someone else bring someone who doesn't??? 17-19 yrs old please. sisters maybe?

if not, i'll get my standing in front of the bar on.

someone bring a camera, i can take pictures while everyone is drunk.

We can paper-bag it before/while we're wandering, I guess. Just gotta be careful? Sadly, for you, fortunately for others, my co-workers all drink.

2 votes for Queen/Spadina. It's on the border of 2 Nuit Blance locations but probably the most interesting exhibits will be in the area. OCAD and tons of places we can catch some brew and snacks. Rivoli, Tortilla Flats, etc.