films you're looking forward to seeing

What happened to the international release of this? Been waiting for almost a year now :(
My friend saw it at a festival and described it as painful. I suspected it might be pretty bad.
really looking forward to the Lynch Three documentary, also the first one (below) which i am currently downloading....
After meeting him I'm not sure if I need to see this. He's from a different planet and it has to be hard to capture him on film. (btw one of my friends is in the clip you posted :D )

My friend saw it at a festival and described it as painful. I suspected it might be pretty bad.

After meeting him I'm not sure if I need to see this. He's from a different planet and it has to be hard to capture him on film. (btw one of my friends is in the clip you posted :D )

Oh don't say that, i was pretty excited for machotaildrop....i guess by the time it actually comes out i will probably have forgotten all about it.

you meet david lynch?? thats amazing! I was going to say, from what i have seen and read, he definitely appears to be from another planet!

^When I read about who made Machotaildrop I suspected the trailer might be deceiving. Thanks for the heads up, I'll probs still check it out.

Of course David Lynch is not like everyone else. Anyone who makes a film like Eraserhead as a response to their anxieties about becoming a parent is messed up imho.

^When I read about who made Machotaildrop I suspected the trailer might be deceiving. Thanks for the heads up, I'll probs still check it out.

Of course David Lynch is not like everyone else. Anyone who makes a film like Eraserhead as a response to their anxieties about becoming a parent is messed up imho.

and Eraserhead in my books, anyway, is one of his more narrative based, and straight forward films!