films you're looking forward to seeing

The fountain is dope

requiem is doodoo

haha

agreed.

Refrained from watching an entire Black Swan trailer so I was definitely surprised by it, not what I was expecting. It was really good, was hoping the soundtrack would be as good as The Fountain but...it was alright. If you want either soundtrack PM me.

edit : I'm going try and make it a point to support my criticisms and say more than "I like it" or "I don't like it" and I think everyone should.

Without getting into the story, fucking hate spoilers... beautifully shot, loved the lighting.

Want: Natalie Portman

Want to be: Vincent Cassel

YESSS!!! I hope its better than I expect.

This trailer is deff fake though :(

There are a bunch of clips from that movie Whiteout and

towards the end they throw in Silent Hill and Clips from Video games?

Didn't even watch it all the way to the end. Thanks for the heads up tho, deleted the trailer. Fuck lame-arse poster/trailer fakers.

Still, The Thing remake is almost certain to be mediocre (at best), but I will still watch.

^^^^^

1otibuODg0M

looks fantastic

yeah i saw this today, so stoked. I've had this sort of an idea for a movie for a while, but the trailer doesn't really say much, the whole mix of the science footage is great too.

i wanna watch this ionno why (natalie portman)

Ubfcfs98MBw

and this

wZJ0TP4nTaE

• 2 weeks later...

I may have already posted this, but Walter Salles is directing an adaptation of Kerouac's On The Road.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337692/

I don't know how I feel about some of the casting, but at least Jared Leto wasn't cast as Sal or something terrible like that.

I still sort of cringe at the thought of Kristen Stewart being anywhere near this film.

I'm pumped for On The Road, but also a little skeptical of the casting. The male leads look like good selections. Sam Riley does decent work and of course buscemi and mortensen are excellent, but the female leads worry me a bit...namely Stewart and Amy Adams. Will still definitely see it though.

Good shit tidal wave for 2011

Tree of Life

fLPe0fHuZsc

Super 8 (secretive J J Abrams production)

vpzUCA5i6zY

Snowtown ("bodies in the barrels" was some creepy shit...)

x6DmfOT2EtI

Live With It (Levine dramedy starring JGL)

30 Minutes or Less (ridiculous premise, could be aight)

Melancholia (Lars von Trier emotional apocalypse story)

Jeff Who Lives at Home

Shame (new film from Steve McQueen, director of Hunger, also starring Michael Fassbender)

Drive (Nic Refn action thriller, director of Pusher 1, 2, and 3, and Bronson, guaranteed good shit)

The Beaver (Mel Gibson anticipated train-wreck of a film in which Mel is forced to speak through beaver hand-puppet. Seriously?)

DOSOWNS3jts

Two Little Boys (Bret McKenzie means I will prob watch)

The Sitter (from the director of Pineapple Express and starring Jonah Hill, will watch)

Butter (potentially decent political satire about butter carving)

Mad Bastards (Aussie film, don't know how to embed Vimeo)

ZBKU9WU_wLo