films you're looking forward to seeing

^Co-sign. Let The Right One In is fucking awesome, Let Me In, not so much.

I read that a marketing team decided on a 3 word title edit because, statistically, American cinema go-ers are commercially averse to titles with more than 3 words :) Nevermind that it completely fucks the meaning of the original title.

I don't think its been picked up in the US, most likely be released on DVD. I'm intrigued by it given how good some of Besson's earlier films were but this will probably be terrible.

unlike other directors his shit is sorta more diverse. not saying it won't suck (maybe it will), but hard to predict the how it's gonna b.

i saw The American, it was wacksauce. Clooney's eyebrows just looked like he wanted to ask a question the whole time, then about an hour and some odd minutes later, the credits rolled. he owes me six dollars for that nonsense

i saw The American, it was wacksauce. Clooney's eyebrows just looked like he wanted to ask a question the whole time, then about an hour and some odd minutes later, the credits rolled. he owes me six dollars for that nonsense

only $6 for a movie? damn that fuckin cheap. what is that? some ghetto movie house in the projects?? can drink 40 and smoke krak in that shit? lucky

Can anyone help me to identify this movie? I remember someone posted a trailer for it a long-ass time ago. It was about a skateboarder who went to some bizarre competition. The whole movie seemed really surreal. I think it was the winner of some low budget thing? I don't even want to see it particularly badly, it's just getting on my nerves that i can't remember the name.