films you're looking forward to seeing

Q-oBEGF7uwE

HOLY SHIT! imagine what Jodorowsky's Dune would have been like!

the original film was meant to cast Salvador Dali, orson wells, pink floyd to do the music??!!!! and based on the script it would have had a running time of 14 hours. WOW

You should make the trip to Sydney and stay for a week or two, Jack. The last couple of films you have posted are all screening at the SIFF. A lot of them are getting Aus-wide cinema release a month or two later, so I think I'm just going to wait and use my SIFF tix to see some trash on the big screen :))

You should make the trip to Sydney and stay for a week or two, Jack. The last couple of films you have posted are all screening at the SIFF. A lot of them are getting Aus-wide cinema release a month or two later, so I think I'm just going to wait and use my SIFF tix to see some trash on the big screen :))

i am seriously considering it sam! also hanging out to see snowtown when i finish exams, a couple of good australian films of late maybe its our second renaissance

• 2 weeks later...
Trolljegeren was not that great. Fun to watch with bros though.

I have to respectfully disagree. I think it was probably the best "handicam" style film I've seen. Pretty solid mockumentary, a fair few comedic lines and references to the original fairytales.

i was thinking that moneyball trailer looks like garbage. notwithstanding it's already irrelevant considering what billy beane has done in oakland, which is assemble losing teams, but that scene where brad pitt flips over his desk in frustration -- corny. however i'll still probably watch it as i watch all baseball movies.

Last Caress

low budget french throwback to giallo films.

don't know if/when a final release will drop, but could be good.

I'm just stoked for the tommy camaro looking fucker with spiked gloves, I love spiked gloves. click pic for trailer, nsfw.

last2bcaress.jpg