films you're looking forward to seeing

dude im pumped for the beaver with gibson. apparently the script is supposed to be really good, im just hesitant about jodie fosters direction. if it had a really solid, tested director itd be one of my most anticipated of 2011, but we'll see

agreed about the tree of life and battle LA hope thats as fun as it looks

never doubt the talents of ms. foster. think of her intelligence, and her LONG ass history in film.

dude im pumped for the beaver with gibson. apparently the script is supposed to be really good, im just hesitant about jodie fosters direction. if it had a really solid, tested director itd be one of my most anticipated of 2011, but we'll see

agreed about the tree of life and battle LA hope thats as fun as it looks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The screenplay has been pitched as “The Breakfast Club†meets “Zombieland.†The movie begins with high school kids being attacked by zombies. While the kids are on the run, the zombies are attached by vampires. And just when the fight is getting good, a bright light comes from the sky, and all the characters realize that aliens have landed on Earth and they must band together to fight off the extra terrestrial creatures. Sounds both incredibly stupid and amazing at the same time.

Jonah Hill to direct though, apparently.

exclinnkeepersbig.jpg

YEAH! What a great poster. Reminds me of going through the VHS tapes at the movie rental place as a kid. Can't wait for it to pop up online because there is no chance on seeing it up here in the woods.

392.jpg

391.jpg

another 2 hours of Matt Damon running from a menacing bureaucratic agency!!!

The-Adjustment-Bureau-Horizontal-Poster-30-11-10-kc.jpg

I'm glad you were wrong about this.

• 2 weeks later...