Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

Dont quote me on this but I am pretty sure everyone in the store snagged all of the blacks in the lower sizes.

Either way I was expecting there to be a line around the block to get the Imperials so I got to Self Edge around 10:00. To my suprise there was only one guy in front of me...that was it. Around 11:45 it started to pick up a little bit, but there were not that many people when I went to go buy mine.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i wear sz 32 in other jeans should i get a sz 30 in these?

Get a size 31.

Before I buy, I am leaning towards the 32. I have a pair of 31 Black dukes that I am going to have to sell because they are way to tight for me. I do see that these run bigger though. Should I still go with that 32?

You said that the Dukes were 'way' to for you..as in you can't button them or what? I think the 32s should fit. I wear 28 on the SEXSC02 and those are tight on me. I got a 27 in these and they fit me perfect.

Thank you! Your order will be processed pending a standard transaction review. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

Got this message after placing my online order. Tried again to see if it would go through, but was then notified that it was a duplicate order. Kiya, what would you suggest I do at this time? Will I be notified when/if this order goes through?

Hello all..

If you're getting ANY sort of error message it means that your info is setting off our fraud detection software.

Please replace your order but use the Paypal option upon check out.

You have not placed an order until you actually get a confirmation email from our site saying your order went through.

It's either have an intense fraud detection system set up or get ripped off for over $10k every few weeks from people in certain Asian countries ordering jeans with stolen credit card information.

Which actually happened to us last summer.