Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

$310?!?!?

i remember reading that they'd definitely be below the 300 mark

tell you the truth this price doesnt surprise me. shit, imperials arent on the low end of the price spectrum. I got mine for like 230 so i would think that limiteds might be a bit higher

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$310?!?!?

i remember reading that they'd definitely be below the 300 mark

!?!?!?!?

Feel free to buy Dior then. The price is still hovering the $300 mark. At this point in time, if you're really strapped for the extra $30, you shouldn't even be purchasing jeans (near this price range).

For the record, it's an extra $15, the original target price was $295.

Humor yourself.. divide $6700 by 125 jeans and see how much we paid to import EACH pair into the country, then see if commenting about a $15 price increase seems logical.

Why the hell would you take lower quality denim and pay more to boot?

I really want these jeans, but having already gotten the SExSC I can't really justifiy it... agh.

That's my problem too, but damn...if I do come up with the money when these drop.. I'm def. buying :D

haha... its gonna be weird for aussies ordering the product...

its made here but shipped to the us, then its taxed bla bla

after that we have to think abt the exchange rate too...

well... got around two weeks to think if it's all worth it...

Agree, but probably you can make special order before they shipped to US because

I am from Sydney too, I just moved in from Jakcsonville, too bad.

The only place these will be available is at Self Edge...

Will these be sized like Imperials or Diors. Ie. If you take a 28" in a DH will you just pick up a 28" Imperial?
Does anyone know about the rise in these? Are they high like other Imperials?
neg rep me all you want fo rbeing a scrub but can anyone help me out with sizing on these?
Could i try on some brand new diors mij's and get an idea of my perfect size and fit then grab some seXi's in the same size as the deeeeors and the have the perfect fit?

Can you make a comparison on the waist of these compared to the regular Imperials? I'm a bit confused by the discussion above.

Cheers

Any idea when the size chart will be available?
biggest size you've got kiya?
Another small question, what are the sizes that are gonna be available? Is a 27 going to be produced?
Hey Kiya,

Is it possible to get a size chart up before they are on sale, so we know what we are dealing with (I know they are same as 19cm Diors but can't find size chart for them either) :)

frealz 10char
do these jeans fit true to waist size? Since these are dior cut inspired, would it be too 2 sizes larger than tagged size as well?

Kiya,

I realize that these will basically sell themselves. However, given that people, that is to say, SuFuers are going to be going nuts at 5:00 on 1/19 trying to get a pair, and that people (like myself) that are out of the country (or state as may be the case), but having a friend/relative do a pick-up are also planning to get a pair, I humbly ask if we might get the size chart before the 19th? I don't want to keep asking the same question, but rather stress the import behind the reason it is being asked by those who intend to spend their hard earned money on your product. I know that these are going to be 2.5 inches larger than tagged size, but the devil is in the details and you know how fickle people on these boards can be about fit. Another reason I think people are asking this question is because of the high demand/low availability of these. If one were to buy the wrong size, they are pretty much out of luck if they try to correct the situation by simply getting the right pair. I personally would rather not buy without seeing a sizing chart (although I admittedly will), but having the chart would make for an infinitely better buying experience.

Please?

Pretty please???

:)

I thought i had already mentioned this, but maybe it got lost or was mentioned on another board..

As usual, the full size chart, specs, and press photos will be released on our site and onto the boards the week before the release.

Expect all this on January 14th at the latest...

I thought i had already mentioned this, but maybe it got lost or was mentioned on another board..

As usual, the full size chart, specs, and press photos will be released on our site and onto the boards the week before the release.

Expect all this on January 14th at the latest...

Since you said that you had a pair of size 28's in your store, would it help if I sent you full measurements for a pair of Dior 19cm 28's, and you can just post the measurements side by side and people could just use that as a baseline for comparison and not bother for the next seven days with the same questions?