Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that there will be 25 blacks and 100 indigo... but how many of each per size is what I'm interested in.

7 = indigo 27

10 = indigo 28

between 11 and 14 = indigo sizes 29 to 34

2 or 3 = each size of 27 to 34 in black

People were asking about stretching of the Imperial denim. These are some quotes I found around page 50 of the Imperial thread concerning stretching. I am pretty sure the SEXI04 uses exactly the same denim as in Imperial Kings and Dukes.

And as had been said before, this denim will not shrink when soaked.

Hope this is helpful.

^ you should definitely size down. actually you can even try a 30. it'll be downright torture to button them up at first, but after a few wears they'll be good. but when you put them on the first time, be prepared to have sore thumbs!

the black imperials hardly stretches. i've had mine for close to 2 months, i try to wear them everyday, and they've expanded about half an inch at the waist at most.

i recommend sizing down too.

my waist measures 32 and i got a pair of 31 indigo dukes.

from what used to be a snug fit is now(3 months later) its actually quite loose.

they have surely stretched more than 1" at the waist.

i am not too sure how it compares to the blacks.

IMO, 31 would be safe and 30 would be a little torturing for the first week.

yeah, the indigo seems to stretch more compared to the black. the black feels thicker and stiffer.

if I'm from Canada and I order on the website, can it be marked as gift so I dont have to pay duties?

they declare all items marked as gift and 100 dollar value. theres a note section when you order if you want them to declare a lower value