Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said this across multiple message boards, but i'll try once again.

Dior pants (keep in mind that these are 19cm based, not specific to JEANS) are not always chainstitched. There have been hundreds of versions of the 19cm cut, from corduroy to denim to canvas to wool across the different regions of the world of which they split the line up into. There are versions which are and are not chainstitched depending what the fabric is, what season it came from, what territory it was sold in, and where it was produced.

You don't need to chop if you want to chainstitch. People feel more comfortable with chainstitching, scared that single stitch might unravel.

Yes that is a good point :) I didn't think of that when i origianlly commented. Thanks for the helpful reminder.

Lies. Original Dior hem:

Yes.... great that's one pair. I have never seen a pair of chainstiched diors, but in actual fact i was referring to the SEXI04s not dior, you have me confused with someone elses post if you were referring to me.

you dont need to shorten the length when you chainstitch smart one.

The quote function would have been quicker.See how i have made great use of it. Please see Knuggets helpful reminder several posts above yours.

I've said this across multiple message boards, but i'll try once again.

Dior pants (keep in mind that these are 19cm based, not specific to JEANS) are not always chainstitched. There have been hundreds of versions of the 19cm cut, from corduroy to denim to canvas to wool across the different regions of the world of which they split the line up into. There are versions which are and are not chainstitched depending what the fabric is, what season it came from, what territory it was sold in, and where it was produced.

Thanks kiya. This is also a helpful answer.

The SEXFH05 will have a 46" inseam.

Jesus.

We're doing a recount of all the pairs we have left and there might be a few more (or less ) that'll show up in the online store tomorrow morning.

There might a few extra pairs of the SEXI04 and SEXI04BK jeans that we'll add to our online store this Friday morning once we do a physical recount of what's left in our stock.

Totally Epic,

I actually think that's a good fit, they'll look far better once they've been worn for a few weeks and the denim softens up.

When you're as skinny as you are you don't want to wear super tight pants.. I would say these would work well for you once they've had a chance to fall more naturally.