Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally Epic is the shortest dude I've ever met in my life (excluding little persons).

Imperial denim stretches like ... Imperial denim ... I think.

Someone who knows more about jeans please feel free to correct me. There might be a thread exclusively about Imperial denim too.

Totally Epic is the shortest dude I've ever met in my life (excluding little persons).

Imperial denim stretches like ... Imperial denim ... I think.

Someone who knows more about jeans please feel free to correct me. There might be a thread exclusively about Imperial denim too.

yeh i might have seen one around, im not sure though.i would try a search but im not really sure how to do that either. meh..

RE: stretching

i was able to make the thighs of my 33 black Dukes stretch to about 12.5'' (measured at upper thigh). the hip area and up is snug tho. Kiya's measurements for 33 Dukes on SE is 11.75''. so it's def. possible to stretch out Imperial denim, just gotta put work into it.

It's weird how one of my packages were sent via fedex home delivery and the other one was sent ground. The two items were purchased a day apart. I am still waiting for the package sent via fedex ground and it was supposedly shipped last tuesday.:confused:

It's weird how one of my packages were sent via fedex home delivery and the other one was sent ground. The two items were purchased a day apart. I am still waiting for the package sent via fedex ground and it was supposedly shipped last tuesday.:confused:

Oddly enough, your second order was sent back to us with a note stating "wrong address, package refused"

To which we called and found out that there must have been an error on Fedex's part, so we reshipped out your second order today.

got me sexi04s in the mail today...

size 31 is supposed to be 33" pre-soak but i measured easily 34.6"...

and its only gonna shrink like .5"

what's happening?

Are you sure about that?

We've measured quite a few of these and they run between 2" to 2.5" above tagged size.

had the jeans flat and measured across... measured the inside of the waist (samurai style)... also the outside of the waist... all coming up to around 34.6"

and i did it countless times...

the thing is that the waist even feels like its a 34+" when i wear it...