Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I find a size 30 dukes tight around the thighs but alright around the waist...and this is after a year.....

I'm also wearing a size 30 flathead F310....and they are pretty much perfect fit in the thighs..what size should I Get....coz when I look at the self edge web site the thighs differ by a lot

thanks in advance

if I find a size 30 dukes tight around the thighs but alright around the waist...and this is after a year.....

I'm also wearing a size 30 flathead F310....and they are pretty much perfect fit in the thighs..what size should I Get....coz when I look at the self edge web site the thighs differ by a lot

thanks in advance

I'd get a size 29 if you want a super slim fit, or a size 30 if you don't the thighs to be skin tight..

i'm 5'5" and think that anything above 34ish looks ridiculous on me =[

Yeah, I figure that a 40" inseam is kinda ridiculous. I currently have jeans that are 34" and the stacking is fine, and since these are gonna be my super stacking jeans, I figure that I might as well make them 36".

drainpipe, the jeans look good.

Hey guys, im thinking about purchasing a pair...i wear size 33 in dior homme jeans...what size should i get?

Size 33....

Before ou soak them at least give SE a call to see if you can exchange. The apathy is a bit shocking for the level of dissatisfaction with the sizing of your jeans. Go get the right size. Aybaybay.

We just did a recount of the jeans, we added a few sizes of both black and indigo, and also reduced the quantities on a few:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=33&zenid=95c56acfccfd629204b21ccf84cffaaf

too lazy to ship em back... it took like a month before they finally arrived?

i was hoping for a skinny fit but oh well looks like i gotta live with it looking more like a slim fit jean...

In my experience, clothes (especially jeans) that don’t fit well do not get worn; don’t do shit half assed. You’ll prob end up selling them at a loss in SuperMarket. On a related note, I'm taking mine to Bears soon to have them hemmed slightly and to have the legs taken in; not slim enough from the knee down IMO.