Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer the stacking be more focused on the bottom rather than throughout but otherwise size 31 looks great on you.

Yeah, once the denim softens up a bit more I'll start going for that.

for now though I am all over the 'wiggly leg' look.

Thanks.

my 28 should be in the mail tuesday!

If needed, could I bring them in personally to have them chainstiched no charge? since i did buy it from se :D

Yup, of course.. if you brought them in person we can do it for you..

my 28 should be in the mail tuesday!

If needed, could I bring them in personally to have them chainstiched no charge? since i did buy it from se :D

dont ruin 40 inches of goodness by chain stiching... why would you want to chain stitch a jean that didn't already com chain stiched. you will ruin the look IMO.. :-(

Imperial sent me one of their awesome older tshirts along with the pair of SExI04s I won from the contest. They had actually sent me the blacks but Kiya was nice enough to let me trade for the indigo.

Nice and toight around the thighs :)

Should stretch out and look nice.

dont ruin 40 inches of goodness by chain stiching... why would you want to chain stitch a jean that didn't already com chain stiched. you will ruin the look IMO.. :-(

err.. why would you not want your jeans chainstitched?? and how would you ruin the look by chainstitching them? you make no sense...

Yes but why would you want to chainstitch jeans that arnt chainstiched in the first place and get rid of a great length inseam.

You don't need to chop if you want to chainstitch. People feel more comfortable with chainstitching, scared that single stitch might unravel.

size 27/28 diors have a 36/37 inch inseam. its not difficult to see why some would find 40 too long.

The SEXFH05 will have a 46" inseam.