Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

Hopefully more quantities in the smaller sizes *crosses finger* Otherwise it seems like the chance of me snatching a black pair online is as slim as my denimz.

I'm looking to get a pair of the 27's. Hopefully we're not looking for the same size. I remember glancing through your FS threads and chances are.. we are :(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one have any info on these jeans?

They're deadstock. You can actually find some stuff on them, in the first three pages of the Imperial Denim thread they're mentioned pretty frequently and while all the pictures that were hosted are now broken links, whatever the wash itself was seemed to be really popular and pretty hard to come by so no matter what. Everyone in the top 4 is getting a limited edition jean.

dior based so tag runs 2.0 or 2.5 inches smaller than tagged.

so a 29 ==> 31/31.5 i believe...

might be totally wrong but on that and i believe theres 25 blacks / 100 indigo

inseam is 40 so super stacking.

and they look damn awesome :)

eh he was asking about the washed dukes not the SEXI04s and I got a email from imperial saying they sent mine out yesterday so I'll find out when it gets here.

i just noticed the patch for teh first time, i havent read this thread almost at all so i dont know if this has been mentioned, but doesnt the flag on the left.

sexiindigo04790918wp2.jpg

kinda remind you of this.

mrburnsca1.jpg

I don't watch the Simpsons.. what's the reference?

It's just American and Australian flags..

No phone orders at all on these.. only online sales or in-store sales..

Not to ruin anyones fun but I was one of the winners for the SExI04 contest. The jeans feel great, totally worth it. The first picture doesn't due it justice but the color is a nice dark indigo and everything else looks great. Hope to see a lot of people at the release this Saturday at Self Edge.

SN150154.jpg

SN150159.jpg