Denim Junkie Group Buy

knucks

Ok, now i don't feel so bad. Did he give a specific date for shipping, or just mid-November? Also, does he usually email before he send out packages?

Yeah, D/J always sends you an email once he has shipped along with a tracking number.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone still looking for a size 01 DJ501xx? I have it on hold with DJ but because of some financial troubles and too much denim choice I might have to forfeit on my pair of DJ's. Would have to be bought straight from DJ himself so it's brand new...

anyone get their western shirt yet?

Im still on edge about it... get some pics up!

and if someone decides to sell theirs... send PM

thanks

Nov 2 4:19 Dispatch from outward office of exchange OSAKA INTERNATIONAL Branch

... still waiting.

Bah... I wont' get mine till Mid November (I hope).. Mine are being shipped with the heavy's. What size did you get?^^^^ Be sure to post the fit pics.

Size S; the second size up ... D/J told me the sizes were after a wash so hope it wont get any smaller ... looking forward to it anyway ... sizes seemed big for japanese to me (compared to Hare and Flathead shirts anyway) ... small is 20" pit-to-pit.

So got my western shirt today. Obviously still really stiff and that so gonna give it a nice soaking see if any shrinking occurs, hopefully not much.

Fit pic ...

img0134ob8.jpg

One of the inside pocket detail which I think is nice ...

img0135as0.jpg

That is all.

2007.11.06 Tuesday

"The current production ongoing DJ-501XX HEAVY 2nd lot, but today UNION5 like to contact TORIMASHI, next Monday or Tuesday from the ship that could. Because of this, your hand is 11/14 when arriving think. (Incidentally, was 11/16 from overseas to be shipped.) Thank you for your patience and with it, Thank you for your cooperation.

Incidentally I穿KI is currently included on DJ-501XX HEAVY, HAYA a month. Vigo same, and Western shirt IN HEAVY Kozima setup to wear in a recent favorite.

Balance is good, right? This yo-yo's."

Can't wait!!!!!

good news indeed chpong, shirt looks nice bill and fat.

Thanks yo. After wearing it for a day I decided to keep the shirt. It's just too awesome to sell. Although I do have a pair of horse riders in a size 01 for sale if anyone is interested in it.

Ohhh mannnn I haven't read this thread in months and it looks like I missed out on my DJ510XX AGAIN!! shit...does anybody know if they are still available or will I have to wait until they do the next production run?

There is a size 04 left in the regular dj501xx.

So got my western shirt today. Obviously still really stiff and that so gonna give it a nice soaking see if any shrinking occurs, hopefully not much.

I thought that the measurements were after wash so now I'm just going to wear my shirt without washing (quite tight as it is, can barely lift me arms).

Ohhh mannnn I haven't read this thread in months and it looks like I missed out on my DJ510XX AGAIN!! shit...does anybody know if they are still available or will I have to wait until they do the next production run?

i've got a size 01 DJ501XX reserved with DJ; if you're interested in buying it pm me

DSC03986.jpg

Procured a pair of Saddle Ride Boots from sgfbydenimsmith... I linked to their website through DenimJunkie. These are modeled after DJ's 10-year complete with the leather border around the leg opening and red buttons. More pictures soon... I just love the metal paintcan packaging - very innovative.

Denim Junkie has every size in stock in the DJ501XX Heavy except for size 01. I ordered a 02 today and it was around $250.