Denim Junkie Group Buy

knucks

The DJ-501xx jeans are currently being made. The very last quote I got from the maker is $205 each. I think it'd be best for me to receive all the jeans (I won't be getting a pair) and ship it out via flat-rate to everyone in the United States.

Here is the original thread: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=23810

Size Chart:

DenimJunkie_sizes.png

The more people jump in this, the cheaper we can get the price.

So far these are the people that have confirmed sizes with me:

soraanam: 02

kinetikz: 00

shaonizzit: 03

quid: 03

super: 03

ang_kangkong: 03

Tenchi: 00

Everyone else PM me. We need to do this.

To those interested in the western shirts, they are in process of being made as well. They retail for 18,000yen. Don't know if a discount would be possible on that.

Shirts: http://denim-junkie.com/menu/430j_03.html

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-never mind, read the old thread.-

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdenim-junkie.com%2Fmenu%2Fdj501_under.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

^^ under the ORDER page there's a bunch of red text about

"A: “The hem it does not lift”B: “The hem it lifts and (shrinks and ●●cm desire after and under the crotch)” separate 1,000 Yen is required"

do you guys know what he means by this?

is "hem width" the bottom of the leg? I'm kinda new to this, but I might be in for the 501 in 01 size.
Do "Under 2.5 cm" and "Under 30cm" mean "Leg Width 2.5cm Below the Crotch" and "Leg 2.5cm Below the Crotch?" This is a measurement of half the circumfrence, right? Do these jeans stretch much? quote]

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=31574&page=2

There is a better size chart on this page......last post.

also read the other denim junkie thread, more pics and info there.

The point of buying in bulk is to save on the price of the jean and have it shipped over as a bulk order to save on postage, but what about those who don't live in the US? (like me) I'm tossing up on whether it'd be easier to get it from the dj website directly. (Don't know if they only sell one pair of jeans at a time). If I were to jump onto the dj bulk order, I'd have to pay for its shipping to the US and then airmail shipping to AUS.

hmm. something to think about. I'll definitely be interested if I miss out on a pair of sexihos. I'll have USD$380 burning a hole in my pocket.

The point of buying in bulk is to save on the price of the jean and have it shipped over as a bulk order to save on postage, but what about those who don't live in the US? (like me) I'm tossing up on whether it'd be easier to get it from the dj website directly. (Don't know if they only sell one pair of jeans at a time). If I were to jump onto the dj bulk order, I'd have to pay for its shipping to the US and then airmail shipping to AUS.

hmm. something to think about. I'll definitely be interested if I miss out on a pair of sexihos. I'll have USD$380 burning a hole in my pocket.

put very simply. if he would sell one pair at a time, i would have these already.

Ok we have not discussed the following: Payment.

For me not to lose money on this if you were to pay w/ paypal:

Given jeans are $205. Flat rate shipping is $8.10.

$205 + $8.10 = $213.10.

$213.10 + $paypal fees = $219.77

The amount I would have to receive is $219.77. If I made a mistake, please correct me. Thanks.

just a thought. but. if i were us i would send an offer once we have X-amount of for sure people. say we get 10 for sures and offer $1939, that puts each of our grand total @ $200. rather than ~220.

it couldnt hurt to throw an offer on the table. 205 a pair is a little more than the current exchange of his normal price. he doesnt have to do the work of hustling 10 pairs to 10 different people. i think it would be good to start the next email with an offer.

but i'm in either way!!

edit: is he paying the customs fees?

Depends on how fast/slow he makes them, if he doesn't finish by the 16th, then I most likely could get a pair. Just need to accumulate money real quick before then. But we'll see. When he finishes everything, just update with us.