Denim Junkie Group Buy

knucks

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my confirmation early this morning. the total for my DJ-501XXs came to 24,000 + 2800 (postage) + 500 (paypal fee) = 27,300 which is approximately $255. i would say postage and paypal should be about the same for each pair shipped to the US, so calculate away.

CinSun, I believe the sizing for the DJ-501 Heavy (15oz) and DJ-501 (14oz) are different.

The chart that I posted up a while back is for the DJ-501XX Heavy (15oz), since the last pre-order was open for only the heavy cut.

I had DJ wash my Heavies down to size for me before shipping just to get the shrinking out of the way. I found that the one-wash sizing for 02 matched the chart perfectly.

These DJ-501XX are currently my favorite denim to wear. I sized down actually and they have now stretched out to the perfect size with no hemming necessary at all.

The denim is quite noticably thicker compared to other 14oz denim. I anticipate that this may be an issue once the Bangkok heat really kicks next month.

The detailing on these and the denim quality is what completely impressed me: double chain stitching, selvedge fly, leather-backed rivets, etc. My pair also came individually numbered with my name stitched onto the inside label.

CinSun, I believe the sizing for the DJ-501 Heavy (15oz) and DJ-501 (14oz) are different.

The chart that I posted up a while back is for the DJ-501XX Heavy (15oz), since the last pre-order was open for only the heavy cut.

I had DJ wash my Heavies down to size for me before shipping just to get the shrinking out of the way. I found that the one-wash sizing for 02 matched the chart perfectly.

sizing is different, seeing the cut is also slightly different, my dj-501xx (14oz.) also matches the sizing chart quite perfectly...

• 2 months later...
This thread could use some more pics: horseriders and DJ-501XX.....

Anyone tried out the DJ-Union's yet?

I will try as soon as the first patch is ready. Only few samples are made so I doubt that anyone here have tried.

Sorry these pics aren't great, but you asked for some pics and I just happened to be at 200 days. I usually post updates on mynudies. The D/J thread there is more active and there's lots of fit pics and info if you're interested.

200a.jpg

200b.jpg

200c.jpg

200d.jpg

This is how they looked new (from D/Js site):

06021.jpg