Tattoos

awfully lazy of me, but there was this guy who did large geometric tats i this thread (my mind is saying scandinavian), i thought i bookmarked the link but evidently I haven't.

Can anyone tell me dude's name again? need to do research.

I had fffounded this if that's who you mean

Yann Black, but looking at his other shit's kinda cartoony

I was SO CLOSE to getting a 14$ tat on coney island this weekend. It would have been some of the worst flash shit ever, and i was not even sure it was anything but a paint or stick on affair till i saw the gun sitting there.

I am still in the process of growing my collection, and if i were more full up, and had some empty spaces to fill in, i most likely would have done it... as is, i went safe and took mental note of a mistake i will make in the future.

14$ coney island tattoo concept.

hey fellas i'm hitting up toronto from july 24th - august 10th for the first time and am keen to get more ink whilst over there...

does anyone know of any good places/websites i can hit up? looking for more traditional/americana stylez.

hey fellas i'm hitting up toronto from july 24th - august 10th for the first time and am keen to get more ink whilst over there...

does anyone know of any good places/websites i can hit up? looking for more traditional/americana stylez.

yeah speak to bill baker or dan innes at pearl harbour. bill is great for trad american, dan does great japanese style work but will also be great for whatever else. i'd hit them up soon cuz i know if you're trying to get anything more than an hour or two htey're pretty busy

Yeah Pearl Harbour in Kensington is where I get all my work done. Bill is one of the best without a doubt but even with this shop he is still kind of hard to track down and get some time with...good luck

most of the good places are booked months in advance. if you want a walk in go to TCB Tattoo. Not much to look at but the guys there are amazing. if you want to book well in advance you can do tcb, archive or pearl harbour. pearl harbour does do walk ins on the weekend but good luck getting a spot. all my work if from Dave Glantz at Archive Tattoo. A good friend and customer of mine.

Oh and if you are going traditional... just about anyone can do traditional so I wouldn't worry to much about where you go.

Getting my first tattoo on sunday. I have the option of Philly, Baltimore, or NYC. Philly is the closest and city Ive spent the most time in, so I was going to get it there (I live in delaware). Can anyone recommend the best places/artists to go?

Also, if I have a slight idea in my mind of what I want, what's an appropriate amount of time for me to explain my idea and have them ready to work? Should I make a trip a few days prior?