Tattoos

i'm going for sure, really lookin forward to it. did you decide if you're gonna go this year?

Im 50/50 on it, went last year and depending on work, I might go again. K.ow what you want and which artist to go to yet?

@ chard and fallen

you guys plannin to get some work done there?

Nope, my artist is gonna be there but wont be tattooing. But I also have many sessions before the convention, so my piece will prob be done by then.

So I been wanting to get something done for quite some time and now it looks like im getting a little closer to being able to afford one. So im trying to come up with a solid idea of what I want.

My pops and a few other of the guys in my fam all have Mermaid tattoos and I kind of wanted to do something to that affect in the form of a half sleeve.

I was thinking of having a mermaid with a flipper that would actually be an anchor. What I cant decide on is what to do with the rest of it. Maybe give her like pin-up styled hair with a zombie face or something sinister sort of thing and have the scales be spiderwebs. Then theres the matter of negative space. I was thinking id fill some of it in with native flowers from the Island my Dad's family is from?

Im not even sure if all of that random shit would even flow though. Plus im a chocolate du, so im wondering if thatd even look good in black on black

I know right? he did it for free too

my gf's phoenix backpiece , work in progress by Matt Shamah.

tumblr_ll3mp91El81qc2xcco1_500.jpg

your girlfriend is bad ass