Tattoos

i'm thinking about getting an "old man and the sea" themed sleeve with the old man fighting a marlin as it jumps out of the water. i'm thinking that the marlin will be half eaten (like it was by the end of the book) as it jumps out of the water. i'm mainly gonna go black for this tattoo to match my one i have on my inner arm, maybe some very minimal color, but we'll see what stephanie thinks when i talk to her.

very excited, was thinking about going to hooper but checked out her stuff and was totally blown away.

Devilish - I did indeed. I've seen it a dozen times now, still holds up as my favourite film of all time. Still mulling over the idea, i've sketched a few and I'm not sure about some of the deatils (i.e. openess of the razor, do i go for a very simple and stripped down razor like the one pictured or something more detailed and extravagant, black and white v. Color, etc)

4baced5b.jpg

Was bored at work. Like that but , yknow...good.

Clo, ive come real close to getting a straight razor and bailed last second. If you do it, get someone who can do I proper woodgrain handle cause I've seen one 5 years old and it looks fucking epic. It's probably also the only tattoo that looks a million times better if you ever catch a mean scar over it. Meta as fuck.

The source is actually a picture done in a realistic style. Not sure how you can give it more depth than that, but we'll see when it's healed and done.

well its hard to translate a photo to a "realistic style" picture then tattoo that pic. was probably lost within the methods.

and i love chris smith, hes hilarious. not my type of thing but it looks good