Tattoos

i recommend memorializing your cat as though it was some insane fierce jungle beast, preferably eating mowgli from the jungle book

already kinda decided I want a tattoo of my two dogs exaggerated. like snarling wolves/dogs is just an image I've always been into. not sure how to do it though.

also yes to ICE cat.

YOU KNEW PAC.

POP.

I'm really into the dog in this (Fenris depicted here I think?). norse shit. I have a picture I took of my dog yawning and it just looks awesome haha.

battleofthedoomedgods18.jpg

the breed of my dogs is russian though. russian-steez tattoos are dope too, atleast all the prison shit I've seen

still sounds emo to me. if you want to get portrait work done you need to look around. if it's a portrait rendered to something flash along the lines of what sycamores looked like then it would be hard to butcher. I guess placement is another thing.

probably more traditional. I want to get that Picabia tattoo I had talked about on here first though. Already talked to Sarah Schor a bit about it, but I wasn't able to schedule anything yet. Money and location should be changing soon though which will make it much easier.

here's a shitty phone pic of the pic of my dog that sort of reminded me of that again

38243417.jpg

okay fuck I was wondering how to best get the full body of the dog and then multiple dogs and that is so fucking perfect. thank you bro.

that style would also compliment the shape of my dogs' faces (pretty distinctly slim, like a greyhound)

link to this artist somewhere?

you are welcome :). i've always thought about getting a pack of wolves for myself as well, and this is probably the best i've seen.

the artist is guy le tattooer, but the picture was saved a long time ago, maybe two or three days after he made the blog. at the moment he has taken down most of the pictures, but here is his site: http://guyletatooer.com/

I think it sounds emo, if my dog passed I'd either get his name written or something sketched up/ portrait. I'm not sure how it'd work with a cat though.
yeh definitely sounds emo.

dont really want to risk getting a shit portrait.

may just stick with name

does "my valentine girl" sound less emo? i was just thinking something more than her name.

but i guess its all the same message no matter the wording

still sounds emo to me. if you want to get portrait work done you need to look around. if it's a portrait rendered to something flash along the lines of what sycamores looked like then it would be hard to butcher. I guess placement is another thing.

of course its emo! dudes getting his cat memorialized cuz he had no emotions towards it?!?!

Quick question regarding the healing process.

Got the tattoo on the 22nd of May and it's black/grey. The skin is now settling in very smoothly (been using aquaphor (first 3 days) and moved onto Lubriderm). I also wash it maybe twice a day etc.

I had maybe a handful of small scabs develop where it's most black and they naturally fell out in the shower. There is now a shiny patch where it originally was and there is still black ink underneath. Is this the 2nd lair of skin that will peel off? Also does it take some time for it to fade out?

Thanks.

either way....

I brought in a picture i really wanted... the artist said hed do it if i really wanted it.. but suggested that he redraw something since the pic I brought in was a photo and wouldn't look as great as a tattoo

I think it was a good idea that we reworked my idea with his style implemented in. It came out more of a 'tattoo' (if that makes sense) and we were able to draw something up that followed the lines of my arm (the way it wraps is one of my favorite things about it now... But if you go this route make sure you choose your artist carefully. Someone with artistic and technical skills, but also someone that does the kinda style your into... i.e. dont go to someone that does traditional work expecting a super realistic portrait (not that all of em cant)

Thinking of getting a shoulder/chest piece.If you guys have any great pictures of one, let me know!

I was thinking of getting something representing change or rebirth such as a phoenix. Hear me out tho, it would be a beast of a phoenix and not your typical shit poses haha.

Thinking of getting a shoulder/chest piece.If you guys have any great pictures of one, let me know!

I was thinking of getting something representing change or rebirth such as a phoenix. Hear me out tho, it would be a beast of a phoenix and not your typical shit poses haha.

the thing about a phoenix tattoo is where to put that long ass tail.. this is a pretty good example

tumblr_ln567tevke1qfy4mxo1_500.jpg

vogue hommes japan