coffee anyone?

xcoldricex

i drink carte noire lyophlized coffee. i'm too lazy to make some and usually drink my cofee cup while getting reading in a hurry. though i make some real malongo coffee on sunday.

I was gonna meet my gf at a nice coffee house the other day before my animal physiology lab. I noticed there was still some extra Peet's coffee in the pot at home from my roomies so I swooped on that. Had to pound it 'cause it was time to go meet the lady.

Saw this interesting thing on the menu called a Foglifter. I ordered it, turns out it was an espresso shot in coffee.

It was delicious, and I was buzzin' hard during lab, where I got to let out energy by testing my friends' reflexes with one of those triangular rubber mallets.

No real point to the story, but I suppose the important part is there's nothing like a good mug of french press black coffee.

the only coffee i punish with milk is that instant crap

i got one of them stove top things after i stayed at sybs place but i dont like the handle on mine, it really wrecks the experience.. and i only got electric hobs not gas so it takes ages. i love my plunger it has stood by me for years.

true, i had some cheap shitty coffee at my formal job and some milk and sugar could make it pass..

i dont know whats your problem with the handle, but when i first started using stove top maker i was often burning myself cause the coffee would come out a bit near the handle. i got the right technique now and it doesnt happen anymore

yeah I experienced the same problem with my big clumsy sausage fingers... got in dan pat now though.

I think I need a new stove top coffee maker. I put it through the dishwasher a while a go, its never been the same.

drinking first cup for the day - 7:47am

I rarely go to starbucks so I don't know all of their substitute names for small, medium, and large. I went today because I didn't have cash on me, and the store I usually buy coffee from has a minimum purchase of $7 to use a credit card. I had to ask the girl in front of me what a medium was, and at first she didn't understand the question. then when I went to order I said "Grande coffee" except I said it "Grande Coff-fay" cuz the grande part threw me off and I sounded retarded and ughhh why can't it just be medium???

there is no coffee on my campus, gotta run down the road around the corner to the public library to get one.

i need a thermos.

I've also been thinking about getting a thermos and making my own coffee. I always have to sneak a cup into lecture hall cuz they don't allow food or drinks and it'd be so much more convenient in a closed thermos.

I rarely go to starbucks so I don't know all of their substitute names for small, medium, and large. I went today because I didn't have cash on me, and the store I usually buy coffee from has a minimum purchase of $7 to use a credit card. I had to ask the girl in front of me what a medium was, and at first she didn't understand the question. then when I went to order I said "Grande coffee" except I said it "Grande Coff-fay" cuz the grande part threw me off and I sounded retarded and ughhh why can't it just be medium???

why can't you just be normal

ran out of the beans i brought from costa rica. today starbucks french roast. going to whole foods to score later.

img0791.jpg

man i miss whole foods so much

if it was a business option, i want to help them license the name and plant it in asia, i think we desperately need a whole foods, citysuper is not cutting it

where is my grass-fed bison steak when i need one. Hrm?

Had some mean caffeine shits yesterday after not eating anything till 8pm but having a ton of coffee and other caffeine fixes throughout the day

Is that the monkey shit stuff? Yea, i wanna cop that but i have no idea where in town