coffee anyone?

xcoldricex

set my coffee maker last night before bed. sitting with my french roast checking out the snow. first big snow we've had for awhile, wondering if i'm going to be able to make it out of my neighborhood to get to work today.

update:

SNOW DAY!!!!

going to kick it with my coffee for a few more hours and chill. maybe watch a movie and do some laundry.

I tried to go decaf for a few days and same thing...headache, not feeling on my game...back to regular forever. We got back from Costa Rica a few months ago and that was some of the best coffee I've ever had. Farmers get just fucked over by Starbucks though from what they told me. Demanding prices so low they can barely afford to produce let alone turn a profit.

About time we got a coffee thread ;)

I'm using a silvia at home and haven't looked back. Initially it was a bit fiddly and all over the show until I learnt to properly tamp and heat milk but now it's great and I enjoy coffee at home then most cafes.

Any Australian users interested in coffee or sourcing some good brown or green beans should check out CoffeeSnobs