The Weirdest/Scariest Experience Thread

Crillz

a lot of mine include graffiti, because thats all i did for a very long time..heres another shorty.

i was painting a heaven (those streetsigns that go over the freeways)..climbed up the crosses, popped out, hit the front with a hallow and started to preceed to climb back down..as im about to, i noticed sirens from a cop car...im like fuck, i need to go cross out the sign cause if they know what i write, im gonna be fucked...but then i noticed that he pulled over a car instead...so i had to hid behind the sign up there for about 15 minutes sweating it out, cause theres a brand new bomb on the sign thats noticable in front of him..what are the odds though of that happening at 3am on a busy interstate pretty much right in front of me? after both cars left, i climbed back down and called it a night.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump-- This didn't happen to me, but it did happen to my Pops, during my lifetime, though I was too young to know what was going on. When my Dad was working in the ER in a reallllly shitty part of Brooklyn, we're talking like 10 gunshot wounds a night, this guy comes in, homeless-looking, and is quite fucked-up. I'm not sure the initial reason he came in, but while they were drawing blood for tests he seized, his elbow knocked my Dad's hand, holding the hypodermic full of warm blood, right into his fucking stomach. The guy died 4 hours later of advanced HIV complications. My dad had to wait 6 months for final results. It left a wound the diameter of a grapefruit on his chest. He's clean, by some miracle, the odds against aquiring HIV after being directly injected with warm H+ blood are ridiculous.

Bump-- This didn't happen to me, but it did happen to my Pops, during my lifetime, though I was too young to know what was going on. When my Dad was working in the ER in a reallllly shitty part of Brooklyn, we're talking like 10 gunshot wounds a night, this guy comes in, homeless-looking, and is quite fucked-up. I'm not sure the initial reason he came in, but while they were drawing blood for tests he seized, his elbow knocked my Dad's hand, holding the hypodermic full of warm blood, right into his fucking stomach. The guy died 4 hours later of advanced HIV complications. My dad had to wait 6 months for final results. It left a wound the diameter of a grapefruit on his chest. He's clean, by some miracle, the odds against aquiring HIV after being directly injected with warm H+ blood are ridiculous.

Wow---- what a close call. Those six months must have been hell.

He's and amazing tough guy, a behemoth in size and emotional stature as well, but said he cried every night, not because he was scared of death, but because he was afraid of what would happen to his wife and newborn son. I'm hardly an emotional person but this was actually the most touching story I'd ever heard, and it gave me so much more respect for my Dad than I already did.

i was in a cab in TJ drunk as fuck and some random dude also got in the cab asked mne if i wanted to go to a titty bar, i said "yeah sure why not". So then were in the ghetto and im like what the fuck? just take me home. "Dude then said im robbing you so he looked through my wallet and my cell phone. somehow i talked him out of jacking my credit cards and my cell phone. But he kept on saying he gots a knife on him and will plant drugs on me if i dont give him what he wants and that the cabbie is in on it too so he got back up. He never showed me a weapon. I played it as cool as i could and kept calm and made it look like i was brushing it off as nothing. Little did the guy know that i was waiting for him to bust out a blade or something.

This was the first time i ever seriously thought of murking this dude and the cabbie before they get me. Didnt want to leave any witnesses. luckily nothing happened and in the end they dropped me off at the border and only took 100 bucks cash from me. Who knows if shit went down i might have gotten cut up pretty bad but i was thinking of literally biting the dudes face off if he got too close to me in that car. Never been so nervous in all my life.

Another time i was back in high school boogie boarding with four friends. it was a slow day the waves were shit and the rip currents a lil stronger than usual. So i was out for about 15 mins, no good waves, looking out towards the sea's direction just sitting on my board. then i hear someone about 8 to 10 feet behind me say "hey you" so i turn around and i say "what?" i notice nobody around me and i look around for about 2 to 3 minutes and nobody comes up from under the water. then i notice im about a 100 yards away from where i thought i was and pretty deep out there. the closest person to me was also about a 100 yards away. So then i freak out and just swim as hard as i could towards the beach and finally a wave comes and i ride it in all the way. that was the last time i went body boarding.

Guest youngteam

back when i was going to school in nyc one of my friends from toronto came to visit with like five her friends in tow. i showed them around and eventually the friend and i split off from the rest of the group to go hang out by ourselves. we stayed out pretty late and i had to drive the friend up to harlem, where she and her friends were staying at some sort of hostel. it was past 3 am and the streets were mostly deserted, aside from little groups of dudes just sort of hanging out on the corner.

need i go on? i spent an entire day with canadians, and it was revolting and horrific.

Guest StuckOnStupid
not only is this kid like a 3rd degree black belt in something-or-other, he was also wearing boots with spurs on them at the time of the head-kicking,[ /QUOTE]

cowboy....ninja?

• 3 weeks later...

One night my brother was taking a bath. He was in there for like 45 minutes before we thought something might be wrong. Me and my mum called out to him, no answer. We started banging on the door, still no response. We were starting to freak the fuck out, thinking that he might have fallen asleep and drowned. The door was locked, so I had to kick a hole in it to open it. My little bro was asleep in the bath, with his ears under water so he couldn't hear us. He was fine, and on top of that, blissfully unaware that we thought he might be dead. He didn't understand what we were freaking out about. I don't get along that well with my bro, but that experience scared the shit out of me.

My cousin told me about the story and his experience with Dick's grave, a tale at Victoria park in Vancouver. Am I right BC residents? Sorry but I'm not a local.

Work friend told me that there was a white lady with long black hair at the reception area of our office in Singapore, Suntec tower 2, level 19. I didn't see her though. If I did, I would've pushed my work colleagues to her and run away screaming like a girl.

Not many scary moments besides playing poker at a large graveyard in the Philippines during Halloween, exploring scary parts of my area including abandoned heritage homes.

And also imagining zombies are attacking me when I'm on a bit of sticky.

theres gotta be some filipino cats with some gnarly stories...

my friend told me this story about an aswang. correct me if im wrong but its like a woman with the bottom half of her body missing and has a long tongue. and i guess they try to eat unborn babies or some f'ed up crap like that.

anyway he said one time when he was at this cousins house (she was pregnant) they were up late one night and they heard a weird knocking noise at the front door. and they went to go check and they saw a freaking long tongue flicking around under the front door. take that as you will.

anyone got ouija board stories?

I was at my friends house for this birthday. a couple of us were in the family room which was right below where his bed room was. in his bedroom a couple of people were using a ouija board. so of course they start asking it dumb questions but then eventually they were trying to "test" it. i guess the answers started to get pretty accurate. eventually they asked it the color of the house, the board pointed towards the picture of the sun, the house was just recenlty painted yellow. my friends freak out and everyone runs out of the damn room.

the weird thing about that is, one of the people that was downstairs with me in the family room right before everyone ran out of that room like a bat out of hell, just kinda jumped and was like "whoa I just felt the craziest chill" meanwhile its the end of july , hot as hell outside and theres no AC in the house..

theres gotta be some filipino cats with some gnarly stories...

my friend told me this story about an aswang. correct me if im wrong but its like a woman with the bottom half of her body missing and has a long tongue. and i guess they try to eat unborn babies or some f'ed up crap like that.

anyway he said one time when he was at this cousins house (she was pregnant) they were up late one night and they heard a weird knocking noise at the front door. and they went to go check and they saw a freaking long tongue flicking around under the front door. take that as you will.

i just peed myself a little.

anyone got ouija board stories?

I was at my friends house for this birthday. a couple of us were in the family room which was right below where his bed room was. in his bedroom a couple of people were using a ouija board. so of course they start asking it dumb questions but then eventually they were trying to "test" it. i guess the answers started to get pretty accurate. eventually they asked it the color of the house, the board pointed towards the picture of the sun, the house was just recenlty painted yellow. my friends freak out and everyone runs out of the damn room.

the weird thing about that is, one of the people that was downstairs with me in the family room right before everyone ran out of that room like a bat out of hell, just kinda jumped and was like "whoa I just felt the craziest chill" meanwhile its the end of july , hot as hell outside and theres no AC in the house..

ouijia board stories aren't interesting at all. it's not even spooky anyway.

when i was 13 i was on the computer in my parents basement in the study room, late at night. there was a small portable stereo sitting across the room, and all of a sudden sound starts coming out of it, even though it wasn't on.

at first it just sounds like static (again, basement has no reception) but then it starts clearing up, the static dies down, and i can make out distinct voices of kids, men, women talking and jabbering over each other in a languge i've never heard before. it sounds like tongues, though i couldn't say since i'm not up on this biblical shit, and it probably doesn't sound like it does in borat.

it starts getting louder and louder, and then i feel a chill cross my back. i freak out, and run over to the stereo to pull out the plug and stop whatever is making the goddamn noise. the cord goes slack in my hand, because it wasn't plugged in to begin with.

^^^^^^^ shite...id pee myself

similar story but i was studying late at night in my studio apartment a couple years ago and the apartment was located pretty high in elevation so my guitar amp started picking up radio signals. and yeah, late at night, random jumbled words coming out of a guitar amp...scary as fuck @_@

when i was 13 i was on the computer in my parents basement in the study room, late at night. there was a small portable stereo sitting across the room, and all of a sudden sound starts coming out of it, even though it wasn't on.

at first it just sounds like static (again, basement has no reception) but then it starts clearing up, the static dies down, and i can make out distinct voices of kids, men, women talking and jabbering over each other in a languge i've never heard before. it sounds like tongues, though i couldn't say since i'm not up on this biblical shit, and it probably doesn't sound like it does in borat.

it starts getting louder and louder, and then i feel a chill cross my back. i freak out, and run over to the stereo to pull out the plug and stop whatever is making the goddamn noise. the cord goes slack in my hand, because it wasn't plugged in to begin with.

little more pee :(

did i mention these voices started out sounding nice, but started hissing and sounding more menacing?

gives me the jibblies thinking about even now, 8 years later.

This happens all the time at work, its due improper shielding against rf waves.

Radio transmissions can be picked up on non powered devices. At work, we installed a new phone system and it kept picking up radio stations on the reciever because of our proximity to the empire state building. And poorly shielded head phones and speakers would pick up the signals too.

really? i was in a basement, in the suburbs. i don't even get cellphone reception within a 500 metre radius of my parent's house.

that might explain it, but kind of disappoints me. i thought i had a cool ghost story.

THE NOODZ!!

holy shit, "is this a fellow student?" he asks me (which she was, so i panicked and first thing that came to mind was..) "nah, just some girl from myspace" i says to him, "and you know this girl?" "personally? no way mr cazort! the kids these days are sick, this stuffs all over the place" "my my my" he says "well thank you for that friday morning surprise!"

THE OLD MAN!? WHAT?! GROSS!!!

thank god hes just that perfect mix of creepy and cool or else my ass mightve been grass.

haha i was expecting the girl to be his daughter