The Weirdest/Scariest Experience Thread

Crillz

When I was 19 & just arrived in Az... I went to SD w/ a friend I had recently met, crossed into Tj mexico, got shit faced on and woke up (un-blacked out) in a motel room 6hours later w/ 2 big ass niggas staring at her and I on the bed, Grabbed her and said lets get the fuck out of here. I wasn't scared just got this overwhelming feeling that the night was not in anyway going to end well if we stayed.

What DOES to this day scare the shit out of me is having absolutley no idea how I ended up in a motel room w/ my friend at my side in the situation we were in so I dont drink as heavy as I used too anymore.

rofl that is some scary shit

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I was babysitting these two kids at their house (four and seven years old), and about an hour after I put them to sleep, and I started to hear some voices upstairs. I went to the stairs and said, 'You two better go to sleep!' and the voices quieted down. I watched tv for a little while and then flipped it off, and started reading some magazine that had been left on the coffee table. Then I heard someone talking again, and for a second I thought the tv had gone back on. It was like, two men talking really quietly, but in a different language. And I thought maybe someone was outside the house, but it sounded like it was coming from upstairs. I went up to see if there was a tv on, or anything, and the minute I got up the voices had stopped again. There were no tvs in the kid's room, so I went back down. About twenty minutes later the older child came down the stairs and sort of stood there awkwardly for a moment and said, 'There's a man in my bedroom...'

I went upstairs and turned on all the lights and checked everywhere but we couldn't find anybody. I ended up taking both the kids and letting them fall asleep on the couch....

agh..

that's fucked.

My aunt called me. She said, you really have to come back to India, see my new neighborhood, and all the polite people here. She mentioned one specific aristocrat, living alone in a mansion on top of a hill.

A week later, I was online n' checking CNN. One headline caught my eye. Children in my aunt's neighborhood...had been disappearing. Thought that was weird, so I called her. She said they're probably just runaways. Happens all the time.

Another week passed. I was on CNN again, looking for recent articles on cancer gene therapy. Instead, I see in huge bold print "Noida Serial Murder Investigation." Apparently the aforementioned rich dude and his butler were kidnapping these kids off the street, abusing them, then cutting 'em up and eating em.

crazy.

Guest skull2

Happened to my mum, near this old house of ours in the countryside there's this water plant and kids from the school right next to it would climb up there (just like Dazed and Confused) and chill. It has happened occasionally that kids fall off and die.

Well although my house was kinda big, it's a one bedroom house and I was the only child at the moment. One of the ghosts came to our house and interacted with my mum, she got pissed and started telling the lady-ghost off, stuff like "you don't belong here, go back to where you come from, i ain't scurred!"

next morning, out of nowhere, there's this weird looking snake in that one bedroom in our house, just sitting there on the bed all wrapped up in it's chill-pose.

it was weird but "I still AINT SCURRED!"

Friend told me this story and said it was true, then heard it from another friend as well. This is in New Jersey btw.

This girl was hired to babysit a few kids in this huge mansion. She was asked to stay over the weekend because the parents were gone on vacation and was allowed to stay in one of the attics. After her first day with the kids, she went upstairs into the attic and was about to sleep when she saw a small clown statue in the corner in the dark. She got a bit scared and took her cell-phone and called the parents to ask what the deal was with this clown statue they had up in the attic, and they responded they didn't know about a statue but claimed they had a bunch of shit in the attic that had accumulated over the years. So she hung up and tried to go back to sleep and kept staring at this clown statue when it BLINKED. She screamed and ran down and called the cops. The cops came and it turned out that the clown was a schizophrenic homeless midget who thought he was a clown and lived in the attic of this huge mansion for over a month. The kids actually played with him and brought him food everyday and shit.

Scary as hell but they said he was a very nice(but mentally insane) person and was harmless.

:eek::eek::eek:

I almost drowned on a hot Texas summer day when I was a kid. We were paintballing at a ranch and there was a pond so we all waded in with our gear to cool off. It was really cool at the bottom of the pond so I kept wading in and soon the water was over my head. Well I reach the bottom and its nice and cool, but when I try to go to the surface, my legs had gotten tangled in kelp. I tried to take my clothes off to free myself and couldn't do it.

Luckily a friend was nearby and pulled me out. I remember the sun shimmering through the water, I thought I was done lol. I didn't swim for like 5 years after that experience.

Guest chemi

I remember when I was around 6-7, me and my aunt were in the kitchen cooking dinner and we noticed one of the cooking pans rotating on the stove, until it was rapidly spinning. We both were pretty freaked out since we've never seen something like that happen before, and all the windows were closed. We also had cups hanging from these hooks to dry them out (too poor for dishwasher), and they started clanging together for around 5 seconds right after this.

My mom works as a private nurse at night, and she told us the next day that one of the lamps (one of those that change brightness when you tap them) was going crazy, and would randomly change settings all through the night. So the weird thing is that later on that day we find out that my grandma had died, and apparently a bunch of people in my family were getting these signs the day before she passed. I was shook.

My mom is a fervent Christian and worked on and off as a missionary while I was growing up and this story got me chills up the spine. A missionary friend of hers was deployed to an orphanage in the eastern part of China. Her first night there she heard her door knock in the middle of the night.

She said "come in", and a ghostly figure came in. She had remarked to my mother that although she was very tired and without her glasses she felt that this figure was not human. She said the figures arms moved in a disjointed way, but she glided into the room and moved closer to her bed.

She said that the ghost had a very sweet face, but was very pale, and began talking about all the woes and pangs of life.

My mom's friend asked for her to leave, and rummaged through her bag to grab her Bible when the figure was gone.

This was apparently not the first time she had seen a ghost and she went back to bed. Around 5am the next day she heard a lot of screaming. She ran out and everyone was gathering at the room adjacent to hers.

She asked what happened, and was told that the person staying next to her had hung herself in the middle of the night.

Friend told me this story and said it was true, then heard it from another friend as well. This is in New Jersey btw.

This girl was hired to babysit a few kids in this huge mansion. She was asked to stay over the weekend because the parents were gone on vacation and was allowed to stay in one of the attics. After her first day with the kids, she went upstairs into the attic and was about to sleep when she saw a small clown statue in the corner in the dark. She got a bit scared and took her cell-phone and called the parents to ask what the deal was with this clown statue they had up in the attic, and they responded they didn't know about a statue but claimed they had a bunch of shit in the attic that had accumulated over the years. So she hung up and tried to go back to sleep and kept staring at this clown statue when it BLINKED. She screamed and ran down and called the cops. The cops came and it turned out that the clown was a schizophrenic homeless midget who thought he was a clown and lived in the attic of this huge mansion for over a month. The kids actually played with him and brought him food everyday and shit.

Scary as hell but they said he was a very nice(but mentally insane) person and was harmless.

midget.clown.in.the.dark = holyshit! :eek:

^ Seriously.

Here's another story, not scary but it's still insane.

There's a nearby church who deploys a Christian Missionary team to 3rd world countries every summer. After arriving at some country(I forget which one), they were walking through a market trying to familiarize themselves with their new surroundings. As they were walking by one of the missionaries (a teenager) was wrongfully accused of stealing a loaf of bread, and the team couldn't explain to this angry group of people that it wasn't them that stole the bread. One thing led to another and the kid came back home a week later with a missing finger.

The law in that area was if you stole something you had to give up a finger. They chopped that shit off!

http://snopes.com/horrors/madmen/statue.asp

That's a really common urban legend dude, your friends are fucking with you.

^ Seriously.

Here's another story, not scary but it's still insane.

There's a nearby church who deploys a Christian Missionary team to 3rd world countries every summer. After arriving at some country(I forget which one), they were walking through a market trying to familiarize themselves with their new surroundings. As they were walking by one of the missionaries (a teenager) was wrongfully accused of stealing a loaf of bread, and the team couldn't explain to this angry group of people that it wasn't them that stole the bread. One thing led to another and the kid came back home a week later with a missing finger.

The law in that area was if you stole something you had to give up a finger. They chopped that shit off!

If you go to a third world country and try to impose your religion on people with their own culture, you totally deserve that sort of shit.

A few years back I would get up all the time during the summer at around 1am to use the bathroom. One day I get up and I see the bathroom door is locked so I knock and my brother says "yea i'll be out in a minute". Now I know how long a minute is for him so I head back to lay on my bed. As I was going back I pass by his room and there he is sleeping in his bed. There was no way he could've gotten out and got ahead of me.

So I head back to the bathroom and I see its open and the ligth is on. I was a little freaked out but I went in and when I came out. There was an old man standing in my hallway looking at me. He turned his back walked around the corner and started going down teh steps. I had no idea who he was and thought "holy shit we are getting robbed". I followed him quick and expected to kind of tackle him. I just ran ended up at the bottom of the steps and realized "...i should've caught up to him". I look back up the steps and there he is.

I turned on every light in my house, woke up everyone and told them the story. No one had been in my house. I saw this same guy at least 3 more times over the summer and he had the same hallway routine. He walk just walk down the hallway, down the steps then go back up and disappear.

The lady that lived here before my fam , her husband had passed away here.

• 3 weeks later...

had to bump this slightly old thread to tell my story.

I didn't believe in ghosts until I was 9. I thought it was just stuff adults made up to scare us. I grew up in south Florida and although most of the buildings and houses there are pretty new, there are a few older places like St. Augustine, which is actually one of the earliest U.S. cities. My uncle had a place there that supposedly was built in the late 17th century. It almost became a historical landmark before my uncle bought it.

My brother and I stayed there one summer and it was probably one of the creepiest times of my life. Every night, my brother and I would hear moaning coming from outside the door (he and I stayed in the same room), and sometimes we'd wake up in the morning and there would be handprints on the door inside the room, even though we would lock it.

One night about 3 weeks into the summer, things changed for the worst. My brother passed out early from fishing all day, but I somehow worked up the nerve to see if I could actually see the ghost. When I heard the moaning, I tried to sneak the door open so I could "catch" the ghost, but when I opened it up, nothing was there. I decided it might be better if I pretended to be asleep, so I got into bed and hid under the covers.

Sure enough, about fifteen minutes later I saw the sliding glass door ease open and a figure came in. I couldn't tell if it was floating or not, but it kinda made its way over to the bed. I started freaking out, but I knew I had to keep pretending I was asleep to make sure I didn't scare the ghost away before I could get a closer look.

As I laid there, the ghost bent over and slowly pulled the sheets down. I cracked my eyes open and couldn't believe what I was seeing. The ghost looked just like my uncle. It must have been an ancient dead relative of his. As I kept my charade up, the ghost reached into my shorts and started touching my thighs, working its dead hands up my legs until finally his cold, clammy hands wrapped around my tiny unit and tugged on it until I got an erection. I was so terrified of the ghost that I just sat there and took it without making a move. This probably happened about 60-70 times during the summer. Each time I was too terrified to move, although a couple nights I accidentally moaned out of fear.

To this day, I'm scared to death of ghosts and I wish I could get the guts to tell my uncle to get the hell out of his house before something terrible happens to him.

Guest Phrost
As I laid there, the ghost bent over and slowly pulled the sheets down. The ghost looked just like my uncle. As I kept my charade up, the ghost reached into my shorts and started touching my thighs, working its dead hands up my legs until finally his cold, clammy hands wrapped around my tiny unit and tugged on it until I got an erection. I just sat there and took it without making a move. This probably happened about 60-70 times during the summer. Each time I was too terrified to move, although a couple nights I accidentally moaned out of fear.

To this day, I'm scared to death of my uncle and I wish I could get the guts to tell on my uncle to get the hell out of his house before something terrible happens to him.

my set of reactions, in this order:

34he1s5.gif34he1s5.gif34he1s5.gif

se1vd2.jpgse1vd2.jpgse1vd2.jpgse1vd2.jpg

cottonduck.jpgcottonduck.jpgcottonduck.jpg

this happened before i was born...

My nanny was looking after my brothers (who were about 3 at the time (twins)). They were playing in our backyard, which is fenced in and in a veeery safe neighbourhood. She went inside to do the dishes and was watching them through the window. She looks down and then looks up, and suddenly there's some woman in our yard, walking up to them with her arms out, talking and nodding her head and just generally being a fucking creep. My nanny runs outside and calms the woman down, brings her a blanket and a cup of tea while she ushers the boys inside. She calls the cops, who come to my house and discover that she's a veyr recently escaped mental patient!

I'll try to keep this brief.

In December of 2004 I woke up at 1:30am because I hadn't been feeling good and I needed to vomit. This continued until morning when it was time for breakfast and to take my daily shot of insulin, which I decided against doing because I was vomiting every hour or so and I wouldn't be able to eat anything if my blood sugar dropped. The vomiting and stomach pains continued and became worse well past midnight. Then I developed an ever-increasingly bad pain in my left side. It felt like I was being constricted so I went to the emergency room. When I got there my blood sugar was tested and it came out as a normal level, so I had no idea what was going on. I ended up having to wait close to three hours because a bunch of guys were drunk and high, then getting into a car accident and taking up the remaining rooms. Once I made it to a room I was given morphine for the pain as well as a bunch of other I.V.'s. What was in those alludes me. I woke up for a split second in an elevator being rushed by doctors to the Intensive Care Unit, which I spent four days in thereafter. I came to find out once I was coherent that I had Diabetic Keytoacidosis, which is when the body's blood sugar and acid levels become life threateningly high. A normal reading for blood sugar level would be around 120-130. Mine was well over 900. If I had waited much longer in the waiting room I would have been in a coma and possibly died. I lost an incredible amount of weight after that, going from 155 to around 130 or 135 because the body uses fat for energy and when that is used up it eats away at the muscle so you don't die.

Another story, much shorter. I was riding up Broad Street here in Philadelphia and as I was coming to an intersection a car switched into the left lane that I was in, pushing me across the street into oncoming traffic. I was almost hit by a speeding car coming my way by about five feet.