new pbj model

nettiemoore

Thought about sewing a plain white cloth tab on my PBJs. I think basic blank pockets look bland. I need arcuates etc...

I love that neo-vintage denim or whatever they call it for the 006 and 008. That's most likely going to be my next pair of PBJs, some time next year (hopefully they'll be still around).

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tried on the 008s today at BiG... I would reccomend sizing up at least one, if not two. These guys run try to measured size, but because of the low rise you will probably need to size up ( most low rise jeans acutally meaure larger than tagged size... in this case they actually run to tag size)

and the 008 denim is very interesting. Pictures make it look lighter than it actually is in daylight. These guys are pretty dark still, but not the same inky black-blue that most raw denims are. seeing these next to the 007s was also pretty interesting, since those are practically black (and the white selvage pops out so much!)

Only possible complaint is that the denim doesn't feel like it could stand up to really hard wear... I wouldn't do a lot of housework in these guys. fit is very nice and modern, though.

I was in a little earlier, like 3ish 4ish. too bad, would've liked to meet you in person. I'm probably stopping there again some time soon, pm me next time you're in town.

lol, I had a marathon jean fitting session... tried on like 6 or 7 different things. I can never spend less than an hour there.

and the 008 denim is very interesting. Pictures make it look lighter than it actually is in daylight. These guys are pretty dark still, but not the same inky black-blue that most raw denims are. seeing these next to the 007s was also pretty interesting, since those are practically black (and the white selvage pops out so much!)

They're sort of a mottled royal blue after a soak/wash. The contrast stitching is very bold, I wasn't quite ready for how aggressive it is. I think it's the same as on the regular XX-005s and the AI-001s. The shrink from raw is really startling, but the fit is exactly the same as the 005s and only smaller than the 007s in the 36 size.

After a soak and a wash, the 007s are still navy with spots that look basically black around the sides, the contrast is pretty startling.

Wasn't gonna post these, they're pretty unflattering, but fuck it.

This is how the size 36 008s look on a fat guy with biker legs. They're not getting a lot of wear until I have a few weeks where I'm not biking much. The weird creases on the left side of the ass and the bottom of the camera are not normal, but I'm too lazy to take another picture.

1294774503_8a173a71ed.jpg

1295643256_f45454fb73.jpg