new pbj model

nettiemoore

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
any pics of how the fading is going on these bad boys?

soon come.

it is amazing..

so many different shades of indigo/blue on one garment.

my wallet is really showing some wear, and there is a hint of whiskering.

also, i woke up on Monday and found some severe left leg twisting.

mine have softened up quite a bit, due to 80+ degree heat (schwetty balls;))

and i think the water in my apartment building could have something to do with it as well.

I will search, but has anyone checked out the effect 'hard water' has on stiff denim? In general my jeans seems to soften up faster than a lot of others after soaking...of course it could just be me wearing them a lot, but still

Guest StuckOnStupid

i hear the newest model out this fall is the slubbiest ever. its actually treebark dipped in indigo. the pants are pretty much unwearable, they case deep abrasion/dermal loss just by walking in them. only $500!

yeah, mine look about the same...no need to post anything

i've got a bit more thigh wear, and less whiskering.

nice shots in the light..

hard to do the different shades justice, but you caught them all

I should email Gordon and see if he can convince Mr. PBJ to make longer inseams if he's planning to sell his stuff in the states :P

I'll sign that petition...

I only NEED 33 or so... but I like to have the option of a decent double cuff-->PBJ's are out (unless I do some decent inseam stretching)

(And after the slim fellows get 005's in the 006 color... can we get 003's in the 007?... Or I'll just go with 45rpm's I suppose)

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my pair of PBJ XX-007 from BiG today. For reference, I'm 5'9" and 185lbs (gotta ease up on the midnight snacks) and these are a one wash 33. From the measurements of the one wash off the BiG website, I thought that these would be a bit more loose fitting than my Sam 710s, but that lower rise makes it even tighter in the upper thigh/crotch region. Been wearing them for the last 2 hours and they seem to be stretching a bit (hopefully since it's a one wash, the thighs will stretch back to their raw size). The waist was no problem, buttoned it up on the first go. Got the one wash to shrink up the hem and they fit well lengthwise with a single cuff. Phew, no more slim fitting jeans after this.;) Some fit pics.

pbj01.jpg

pbj02.jpg

pbj03.jpg

Oh, yes, almost forgot. The reason behind this purchase is because NSW lost to QLD again. AGAIN!!! At Telstra Stadium!!! Where we haven't lost to QLD in 11 YEARS!!! I couldn't believe it. Match 3 is coming up in a weeks time and if Qld win again in a white wash (when was the last time that happened?), I'll be putting my order for a pair of Eternal 811 the same night. Insane, you might be thinking? I love my footy, and the only thing that can ease my pain is some retail therapy. :o

• 2 weeks later...
Man, I'm still in love with these...

Nando x Nando or XX-007? Can't decide. Why did you guys go with PBJ over 45rpm?

Cut and price, mostly.

And the NandoxNando faded pics I saw (can't remember who was wearing them), just didn't look right. Also it was just there. I didn't have to go into the 45rpm online store, ordering from BiG was just easier. Plus, I wanted a pair of PBJ for ages, always loved the 005 cut and thought, if I had to bite the bullet, might as well be for something unique (going to get the 005 eventually, but I can pretty much get that anytime).

Cut and price, mostly.

And the NandoxNando faded pics I saw (can't remember who was wearing them), just didn't look right. Also it was just there. I didn't have to go into the 45rpm online store, ordering from BiG was just easier. Plus, I wanted a pair of PBJ for ages, always loved the 005 cut and thought, if I had to bite the bullet, might as well be for something unique (going to get the 005 eventually, but I can pretty much get that anytime).

Is the XX-007 a slimmer cut than the NandoxNando?

Damn, i took nearly 2 hours to catch up on this thread,

So as an introduction of myself,

im new here, and reason for posting is that i ordered these yesterday, should have them by thursday, will post pics then

might be interesting that these are my first japanese jeans, working on some rrds right now..cant wait to see how they fit. I saw someone else wearing these over at mynudies and noticed the awesome "blue overcast" as BiG would describe it, and fell in love w/them. I cant believe I managed to get a pair in my size this late (i ordered 30, true to size, no soak, no hemming).

Damn, i took nearly 2 hours to catch up on this thread,

So as an introduction of myself,

im new here, and reason for posting is that i ordered these yesterday, should have them by thursday, will post pics then

might be interesting that these are my first japanese jeans, working on some rrds right now..cant wait to see how they fit. I saw someone else wearing these over at mynudies and noticed the awesome "blue overcast" as BiG would describe it, and fell in love w/them. I cant believe I managed to get a pair in my size this late (i ordered 30, true to size, no soak, no hemming).

Congrats! What a great 1st pair of Japanese jeans. These are raw BTW. If I'm reading you right, you bought a 30W and your waist is really a 32" - 33"? Cuz that's what a 30W raw is (see the measurement chart on BiG's site). I hope that's not what you did cuz then you'd better not ever get them wet.

mine have just hit 2months:eek:

coming along nicely, if may say so myself...

I gave them a really good rinse/soak/agitated 'wash' without much detergent yesterday..

trying to hold off on using any soap until they are filthy and needing it..

will get some outdoors pics today or tomorrow

if they JUST fit, as in, they don't fall off when you don't use a belt but not the point of your penis is supporting the pants in order to sustain their position, then it should be okay.

people have said that with subsequent washes, the more compact the weaves get which is directly proportionate to how much it shrinks...

keep with it, or buy a new pair.