nettiemoore

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha

the thing is the light man..

my lights give off this horrid yellowish tint

i can fotochop/color edit but i'd rather take pics in natural light tomorrow post commute

dank je,

they will definitely go through an odd 'contrasty' period I predict..

some of the slub is pretty light, so during the day when they catch some sun they look really interesting.

I must say these things hold indigo more than you might think on first sight..

my wear is from work (occasionally going out on site), jamming in the studio, a few dnb raves, trainspotting, a random hailstorm in philly, and passing out in them many times..

they are dark still enough that I get can away with 'casual' dress when in the office..not too shabby

they will be joining me in the LDN and Europe this fall..nothing beats travel wear

iirc, superstar and indigo_junkie posted some fit pics...

btw, anyone know when XX-008 is gonna be out?

I have fit pics on page 12, post 224.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=517241&postcount=224

No real change in wear, but the waist, thigh and seat have loosened a little (not too much). Only wore it about 15-20 times, so no signs of wear apart from just off the edges of the seam folds (and I don't have a camera with good macro yet, so no point in taking pics now). Anyway, they're off deck. Giving my S710s some love atm.

well, let me rephrase

well-worn fit pics, as opposed to right off the truck

they fit basically like the pics that have been posted man....except with whiskers and honeycombs...

not trying to be jackass or anything but these things really maintain the same shape..

they will stretch where needed (ie. thighs in my case), and there is some bulging (knees and around the Naughty Bits), but otherwise.....

mine fit like indigo_junkie's, but i'm a few inches shorter and a few lbs lighter..

i wouldn't consider mine to be "well-worn" by any stretch- and at this point in time asking for that from a model that hasn't even been available to the public for 4 months is a bit silly...

in a month, i'll take fit pics for you and i'll post the full size fotos for lowrider, per request lol..i can't believe you didn't like my 007 Montage..:mad:

'even rocky had a montage...'

in a month' date=' i'll take fit pics for you and i'll post the full size fotos for lowrider, per request lol..i can't believe you didn't like my 007 Montage..:mad:

'even rocky had a montage...'[/quote']

Muchas gracias senior! BTW, I like the montage! I just want bigger shots that show the details more clearly.

Oh yeah, thanks for spelling coloUr the right way! Wahahahahah...

Muchas gracias senior! BTW, I like the montage! I just want bigger shots that show the details more clearly.

Oh yeah, thanks for spelling coloUr the right way! Wahahahahah...

not a prob man

i can post a few of the large ones later..there was a closeup of the coin pocket that looked pretty cool

and yes, i just try to add some humoUr to this place..

@ ianpalermo: you know about the 008?!!!?!

will it glow in the dark?

did they use uranium selvedge? What's the secret??

you cannot keep secrets..

def considering another pair of PBJs..i like the 005s but i'll wait and see about the 008..i'd prefer something less slubby

that's hella disappointing.

and i do recall reading about that on here a bit ago..

looks like 008 might be on the horizon

EXTREME HELP NOW PLEASE WITH PIE!

umm so i got my 007's today yes yes you can scroll down for pics....

remember how i said i ordered true to size well yea im wearin them raw in the photo (havent soaked them yet cuz of this predicament) and well they fit pretty slim...im wondering just how much tighter they are gonna get with the soak. or if they will even fit me.

these are 30's, so basically

should i keep these and tough it out for the first few weeks or size up?

i didnt size up inthe first place because i really dont want them to sag...at all, i just want a perfect slim (not tight) fit.

can any of you give me some of your insight based on the pics?

thanks much,

josh.

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

and these are close ups

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c279/joshalicious/IMG_0033.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c279/joshalicious/IMG_0034-1.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c279/joshalicious/IMG_0035.jpg

I'm no expert but they look like they could use some shrinking in the seat and thighs. They don't look bad now but IMHO, they'd look better slimmer. These are meant to be a slim fit jean. Unless they're hurting your waist, I say throw them in for a 2hr hot soak and wear them damp.

An expert may contradict me though.

Awesome colour though. Congrats! I hope mine come in tomorrow.

Well if it helps at all I'm 5'10 and weigh 165, my natural waist is bet a 32" and a 33" I got these in a 32" which was 34" raw. After the hot soak they did shrink down to a tagged size of 32, but after wearing them a few times they are stretching out nicely. But mind you they were real tight after the hot soak and dryer treatment. So what I guess I'm sayin is by your pics I think you should stick with it and stretch um out for the fit your looking for.

and I have to know this do you play guitar or bass?

if not fix...... YO BELT!

Well if it helps at all I'm 5'10 and weigh 165, my natural waist is bet a 32" and a 33" I got these in a 32" which was 34" raw. After the hot soak they did shrink down to a tagged size of 32, but after wearing them a few times they are stretching out nicely. But mind you they were real tight after the hot soak and dryer treatment. So what I guess I'm sayin is by your pics I think you should stick with it and stretch um out for the fit your looking for.

and I have to know this do you play guitar or bass?

if not fix...... YO BELT!

Hmm thanks, seems as tho thats what im going to do, the biggest problem would be inthe waist im 5'11" and weigh 165 as well. They close fine right now raw (well they close just right, almost no slack though), I'm worried they won't close post soak, but yea I'll just wear them damp till they dry.

And I play both, although I play guitar alot more....I used to play bass in a band I was in a year ago, but my main instrument is the guitar...I freakin love it...

And i dont have to fix anything bro! lol (it looks better that way on other jeans...does look awkward on these tho)

I will post pics tomorrow on how the soak went.

wear um damp its summer anyways so you wont have to go through what i did.

(as for the belt) nope just wanted to make sure that you wore it to the side for the right reason and now I know.;)

i actually think those look good man..

these things will definitely stretch/moUld to your frame, but it will take a few days..

it def helps to wear them whilst slightly damp like rome1 said

and props for the guitarness

well im soaking them right now...should they be inside out? i didnt do that...and after im done soaking them (an hour i think?) should i put em in the dryer for like 10 min and then just let them dry naturally after that?

what works best and causes the least damage to the jeans?

well im soaking them right now...should they be inside out? i didnt do that...and after im done soaking them (an hour i think?) should i put em in the dryer for like 10 min and then just let them dry naturally after that?

what works best and causes the least damage to the jeans?

I don't think soaking them inside out is necessary. However, when you wash your jeans, even if by hand, you may want to turn them inside out first.

Regarding drying, if you want maximum shrinkage, just throw these in the dryer for 30mins or so on high heat. Make sure they jeans are inside out and throw in some dark bath towels to help absorb the heat and moisture.

Since you already appear concerned about the fit, I say just hot soak them for an hour or 2 then hang dry them. I'd hang dry them inside out so that you won't get any marks from the hanger clips on the outside of your jeans.

If this helps, +rep me cuz I could use the love.

Cheers!

lol sure bro, although i doubt rep from someone w/out rep would really help you, but w/e thanks for the help!

Im not concerned about the dryer shrinking them too much....im concerned about the dryer damaging the denim or making it fuzzy. (yes i know the difference between slubby and fuzzy crap that appears in most denim if you wash them early on)

I think ill put em in the dryer for 15 mins then wear them damp till they dry.