new pbj model

nettiemoore

Alright, here's some wear. Not good at the pictures, but I've got some dark (true to color) and some light that really show off the contrast. These have been worn about 70 days. Cold Soaked on day 1, washed on day 18 (cooking accident), washed again yesterday (day 70). They've been worn on a bike probably something like 8-12 miles every day I've worn them, so a fair bit.

Before wash:

1365472435_4ec969be1b_m.jpg1366367424_e248b60427_m.jpg1365473983_18a00d2430_m.jpg

1365475513_eede27524f_m.jpg1366370728_25e6c5ba0c_m.jpg1365478285_95862e54bb_m.jpg

After wash, the dark colors are too dark but much closer to accurate, they just don't show the falling or whiskers well at all:

1365480223_c6dc1e3824.jpg

1366375116_dfae66620e.jpg

1365483715_e9d929256c.jpg

1366376752_b361745332.jpg

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Those are the very first pics of those jeans that I've seen that actually made me want a pair.

same

and i'm wearing mine as i type:eek:

i really do recommend these

and the hues theetruscan caught in the last shot are what make these amazing to wear..

once you get them worn in a bit

you can find nearly every shade of indigo/blue in the spectrum

There is a sample of a worn-in pair on the PBJ blog. The contrast came out great on this one.

http://www.purebluejapan.jp/denimnotes/2007/08/post_16.html

So, I'm a bit confused. Those have the new leaf back pocket. I've been wearing mine (all but 1 month) since the original no-leaf back pocket hit BiG. The leaf is recent isn't it? Also, there's no wallet, crotch, stacking, or hem fading at all. Are those worn in naturally or are they a wash of some kind?

So, I'm a bit confused. Those have the new leaf back pocket. I've been wearing mine (all but 1 month) since the original no-leaf back pocket hit BiG. The leaf is recent isn't it? Also, there's no wallet, crotch, stacking, or hem fading at all. Are those worn in naturally or are they a wash of some kind?

the user on that blog said these jeans were introduced on aug 22. they are probably a wash of some kind, the fades do not look like they are a result from natural wear.

and the hues theetruscan caught in the last shot are what make these amazing to wear..

once you get them worn in a bit

you can find nearly every shade of indigo/blue in the spectrum

yeah, those last two pics are absolutely gorgeous

the color is so rich

i can't believe i was debating selling my (pre-leaf) pair

left ass-cheek tumor?

ha!

nice jwied

i've been doing some yardwork for my fam

lovely layers of grime and the nice stench of earth/dirt

gave them a quick wash (using a small amount of detergent)- following the monthly schedule

pics soOn, because it's what the cool kids are doing

A couple of pages back shows the XX-007 that will be stocked at Take 5 in Hong Kong. It has the leaf. I'm pretty sure that all PBJs from now on will have the leaf.

Actually they do have the tab but it's comming off the coin pocket on the right hip. If anyone's really desperate for that little detail and has the sewing skills it should be possible to get rid of the embroidered leaf and move the tag.

On some leve, I actually like the leaf. Unfortunately, I have been told that from afar iut looks like I have a piece of gum stuck to my bumski. Oh well, that's the breaks in this street game.

That's the reason I went to the trouble of getting ones with a tab. I like the leaf as an idea, but the first thing I thought was 'looks like gum'.